List:       openikev2-users
Subject:    [openikev2-users] Re: significance of  "protected_ipv4_subnet"
From:       Alejandro Perez Mendez <alejandro_perez () dif ! um ! es>
Date:       2007-05-28 10:26:53

Hi,
the protected subnet is applied only in the roadwarrior scenario.

In this case, the protected subnet is the net to be accessed by the
external user through the secure GW (i.e. corporative network, the whole
Internet, etc)

  RW client <-----> Secure GW <-----> Protected subnet

Hope to be helpful,
Alejandro