List:       openikev2-users
Subject:    RE: [openikev2-users] some issues while running openikev2 on fedora
From:       Mahendra Prajapat <mahendra.p () samsung ! com>
Date:       2007-03-12 12:38:38

Dear Mr. Pedro,

Thanx a lot for your earliest reply....

My two issues are solved...

But I m still facing one issue............message exchange is not
starting...

>From log I can see:- Every thing is running fine but message exchange is not
starting….From debugger I can see it is waiting for some notification.

 It is stopping in openikev2.cpp at waitforExitNotify()

 void waitForExitNotify(){

         this->exit_semaphore->wait();

     }

 Please tell how message exchange can be started….

Although I have set role = initiator but still no message exchange...