List:       openikev2-users
Subject:    [openikev2-users] Activity low on this list?
From:       alejandro_perez () dif ! um ! es (Alejandro =?ISO-8859-1?Q?P=E9rez_M=E9ndez?=)
Date:       2006-11-29 9:50:20

Hi, Ian

The project is still alive and soon we will publish a new version of
OpenIKEv2. We have few time since we are working in other projects too,
but OpenIKEv2 is not abandoned!

However, the list is not very active. May it be people haven't got any
problem with openikev2 :)

We (the OpenIKEv2 developers) always read the list, and we will answer
all your question (if we can, of course).

Best regards

Alejandro