List:       openid-specs
Subject:    Re: Auth 2.0 spec errata regarding delegation vs. directed identity
From:       "Josh Hoyt" <josh () janrain ! com>
Date:       2008-05-21 20:43:04

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 1:03 PM, John Ehn <john@extremeswank.com> wrote:
> I'm tending to agree with Martin on this one.  I guess that statement does,
> in a roundabout way, implies the Relying Party should do the following:

This is probably because I'm so familiar with the protocol and the
spec, but I'm not sure what exactly you're asking for. That section of
the spec lists the fields in the discovered information that must be
matched against the OpenID id_res response and what to match them
against. I don't see the ambiguity.

Josh