List:       openid-specs
Subject:    XRD-based Service Discovery - Draft 1
From:       mart () degeneration ! co ! uk (Martin Atkins)
Date:       2007-03-07 20:46:10

Martin Atkins wrote:

> In respose to the discussion recently about modularizing the discovery
> part of OpenID Authentication 2.0, I've put together a possible first
> draft of a specification for doing service discovery using XRDS.
[snip]

> (I was going to put a more readable version of this on the wiki as well,
> but sadly it seems that OpenID login isn't working today... for me, at
> least.)

As it turned out, I had broken my identity URL. One of the perils of
running your own!

Anyway, you can now see a wikified version of the draft spec here:
     <http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/XRD-based_Service_Discovery>

(It's created by my hacky XMLRFC-to-wiki Perl script, so there are some
flaky bits... but hopefully it's good enough for now.)