List:       openid-marketing
Subject:    [Marketing] Mike Dillard LIVE 60 min. exclusive w/ MLSP!
From:       "Anthony Palmer Mktg Online Busines & Attraction Marketing Coach"
Date:       2010-03-22 12:02:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Mike Dillard is doing an EXCLUSIVE live
training / interview with our elite group of
internet marketers.

I've been told he's got something HUGE to
share with us, and it's extremely time sensitive,
but that's all I know.

If you want to be "in the know" with the ace
Dillard has up his sleeve, I'm sending you a personal
invitation to be part of what will go down in history
as the *biggest launch this industry has EVER seen...*

At least that's what Mike told me?!

Come hear first-hand from the most influential
figure in the "attraction marketing" arena!

***  THIS WEDNESDAY MARCH 24th at 9:00 PM EST!!!
***  MIKE DILLARD LIVE!!!
***  WARNING  ***  THIS WILL SELL OUT 10 MINUTES
BEFORE 9:00 PM SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY  ;)
Register Here:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/961026537

9PM Eastern
8PM Central
7PM Mountain
6PM Pacific

Time Converter Link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

This is going to be AWESOME!  I seriously
have no idea what Mike is up to, but from what
I can gather, this could be the most powerful
webinar Mike's EVER been a part of.

And I'm giving you a VIP PASS to be a part of it.
You can thank me later.

To Our Success,
Anthony Palmer
http://www.masterleadgeneration.com