List:       openid-marketing
Subject:    [Marketing] OpenID collateral draft 1 -- feedback please
From:       Johannes Ernst <jernst+openid.net () netmesh ! us>
Date:       2008-04-17 22:13:21

We need a standard set of collateral that we can hand out at events,
and that nobody is going to get upset about ;-)

Attached a very basic first draft. (Thanks, Bill, for starting this)
  - membership application form and terms and conditions taken
straight off the web
  - the February press release
I took those and left out everything else because I need to print them
prior to leaving for EIC, and I didn't want to start a discussion on
how to position OpenID and the foundation as part of this process.
Certainly we need more stuff, including 1-page backgrounder, benefits
of joining, chapter orgs etc. but we don't have those for now.

If you have any feedback, please provide it to me by the end of the
day today -- yes, this is a last-minute job, and I'd appreciate very
specific requests over cans of worms ...

Thanks,

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.

["openid-relying-party-anonymous.gif" (openid-relying-party-anonymous.gif)]

GIF89a1 \
{){){){){){){){){){)kkkkkkkkk \
kk \
ccccccccccc \
 \
 \
 \
{s \
{s{s{s{s{s{s{s{s{s{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{kk{kk{kk{kk{kk{kk{kk{kk{kk{kk{kk,lH \
2 $@!,X4tDvيjvS.Hu|`gG&dNe+a^dU˘P(E(?4jȞV."ci=(eր;

["lid.gif" (lid.gif)]

GIF89a$1 \
ΥΥΥΥΥΥΥΥΥΥ \
ΥΥΥΥΥΥΥΥΥΥΥ \
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBccc \
cccccccccccccccccc \
 \
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ \
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRR \
RRRRRRRR{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1{1,$H \
 XȰÇ
\ŋ3ZTƏ pTx
M\crJ
zZɓ6UVr24OiaFTh6Y'SUU
Z%5V/kŚ^-L]*v ]VJc	JHک.dJp኿mMl- !CM&˘3k,;

  http://netmesh.info/jernst

["oidf-collateral-draft1.doc" (oidf-collateral-draft1.doc)]

ࡱ>	 \
 \
 \
 \
 \
@	*jbjb \
 	ddX# \
l,,,,,,,$ \
P,h0:j: \
DDDhjjjjjj, \
36,D^D \
D,,B0 \
D(,,hP" \
r",,,,Dh~Z:, \
,,<${-lp
 <,Rii< \
 \
 \
 \
 \
 \
Name \
of Member / Company / OrganizationMember Class, Organization size and associated \
Annual Dues(	Student ($50) (	Individual ($100
(	Nonprofit Organization ($100)
(	Organization 1-25 employees ($500)
(	Organization 26-100 employees ($1500)
(	Organization 101-250 employees ($2500)
(	Organization 250-1000 employees ($5000)
(	Organization w/ more than 1000 employees \
($10000)AddressCityState/ProvinceZip/Postal CodeCountryDesignated \
Representative's Name (if Membership is a Company or Organization)Member or \
Designated Representative's Email AddressMember or Designated Representative's \
OpenIDMember or Designated Representative's Phone NumberAuthorized \
SignatureOpenID Foundation Membership Terms and Conditions I will become a member \
of OpenID Foundation on the next day immediately following payment of my annual \
membership dues and OpenID Foundations acceptance of this Membership Application and \
Agreement. I will be eligible for renewal of my membership on a yearly basis upon \
payment of annual membership dues and compliance with OpenID Foundations renewal \
procedures. My membership in OpenID Foundation is nontransferable without OpenID \
Foundations prior written approval. I agree to comply with OpenID Foundations \
bylaws, policies, procedures, and other regulations, as adopted or amended from time \
to time and published on its official website (www.openid.net). I authorize OpenID \
Foundation to publicly disclose my membership in OpenID Foundation in press releases, \
on its website, in brochures, and by other similar means, unless otherwise requested \
by me in writing. I may terminate my membership in OpenID Foundation at any time upon \
written notice to OpenID Foundation, but I understand that I will not receive a \
refund for annual membership dues already paid for the year of termination. This \
Membership Application and Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance \
with the laws of the State of Oregon, and the exclusive jurisdiction for any action \
related to this Membership Application and Agreement will be state and federal courts \
located in the State of Oregon.Technology Leaders Join OpenID Foundationto Promote \
Open Identity Management on the Web OpenID Foundation to Support Internet User Single \
Sign-On Technology CORVALLIS, OR  February 7, 2008  The  HYPERLINK \
"http://openid.net/foundation" OpenID Foundation today announced that Google \
(NASDAQ:GOOG), IBM (NYSE: IBM), Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT), VeriSign (NASDAQ:VRSN) and \
Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) have joined as its first corporate board members. With these \
companies' deep expertise in Internet and security technology, the OpenID Foundation \
strengthens the industry-wide effort to empower users with portable Web identities, \
or OpenIDs. This effort helps ensure the evolution of an open and interoperable \
Internet that helps people take control of how their personal information is shared \
on-line and aids on-line businesses to attract and retain more users by simplifying \
and securing the management of digital identities. The OpenID Foundation was formed \
in June 2007 to support and promote the technology developed by the OpenID community. \
Members includes individuals, students, non-profits, startups and industry giants \
that have come together to develop and promote open identity management on the Web.  \
HYPERLINK "http://openid.net/" OpenID is free technology that simplifies the \
on-line user experience by eliminating the need for multiple user names across \
Internet sites, enabling individuals to take more control and ownership of their \
digital identities. This user-centric digital identity technology helps users reduce \
the pain of managing dozens, even hundreds of user-names and passwords, and provides \
more control over what personal information they share with Web sites when they \
sign-in using an OpenID. Today, more than 10,000 Web sites support OpenID log-ins, \
and an estimated 350 million OpenID enabled URLs currently exist.  "With this support \
from the new company board members, the OpenID Foundation will be able to continue to \
promote and protect the technology and its community moving forward," said Bill \
Washburn, Executive Director, OpenID Foundation. "The community has clearly expanded \
since the inception of the Foundation and these companies will help bring OpenID into \
the mainstream markets." The industry collaboration supporting OpenID extends not \
only to the technology itself, but also to the establishment of the OpenID Foundation \
as an open forum to promote, protect and enable the OpenID technologies and \
community. The OpenID community has matured rapidly from its inception as a loose \
coalition of volunteers to the establishment of the OpenID Foundation with a strong \
mission and intellectual property structure that enables all to participate in \
developing and implementing OpenID technology.  This progress has been made with \
donations of legal resources by Microsoft and various contributions from Google, IBM, \
VeriSign and Yahoo!. "Google shares the OpenID Foundation's vision of a Web that's \
easy to use and built on open standards available to everyone," said Brad \
Fitzpatrick, a software engineer at Google who created OpenID while at Six Apart in \
2005. "OpenID was always intended to be a decentralized sign-on system, so it's \
fantastic to join a foundation committed to keeping it free and unencumbered by \
proprietary extensions." Privacy concerns have been escalating rapidly because of \
repeated incidents involving unexpected personal information loss and user identity \
theft, said Anthony Nadalin, IBM Distinguished Engineer and chief security \
architect, IBM Tivoli software. As a leader in identity, access and federated \
identity management and open standards-based software, this is an important step in \
IBMs collaboration with other industry leaders to continuously enhance open source \
projects for user-centric identity. This effort is intended to provide users with \
more control and to help them better manage and protect their digital identities. \
The OpenID community is a key constituency in solving the digital identity problems \
Internet users face, and will benefit from being represented by the OpenID \
Foundation, said Kim Cameron, Microsoft's Chief Identity Architect. Since Bill \
Gates and Craig Mundie announced our collaboration with the OpenID community last \
February at RSA, Microsoft has played a leading role in establishing the Foundations \
open policy framework that allows everyone to participate in the development and use \
of OpenID specifications. Now, we look forward to working with the community to \
refine and drive adoption of the specifications. OpenID enables consumers to take \
control of their online identity, which in turn will drive trust, privacy and \
security on the Internet," said Nico Popp, vice president of Innovation at VeriSign, \
Inc.  "Networked identity and authentication services are core elements of VeriSign's \
current and future service offerings. Because of this, we applaud the creation of the \
OpenID foundation and we look forward to contributing to its mission." Yahoo! \
believes that a truly open Web is the key to the next-generation of Internet \
experiences; OpenID furthers this cause by delivering a free, standards-based \
solution that the entire industry can embrace, said Ash Patel, executive vice \
president of platforms and infrastructure at Yahoo!. Over the last year we have \
worked closely with the OpenID Foundation to develop the organizations intellectual \
property framework, finalize the OpenID 2.0 specification and to adopt OpenID for all \
248 million active registered Yahoo! users worldwide. We look forward to \
collaborating with the OpenID Foundation, its board and community to further simplify \
the consumer experience of the Web and empower users to take control of their online \
identity with OpenID. OpenID Technology
With the increased use of the Internet to conduct business and the rise of new types \
of on-line interactions, such as social networking and user-generated content, \
innovative kinds of digital identifier technologies are necessary to sustain the \
open Web. OpenID enables individuals to convert one of their already existing \
digital identifiers  such as their personal blogs URL  into an OpenID account, \
which then can be used as a log-in at any Web sites supporting OpenID. Wide adoption \
of OpenID reduces the frustration of repeatedly having to register username/password \
accounts and then later recalling log-in information for an ever increasing array of \
Web sites. For on-line businesses, these efforts can lower password and account \
management costs, help reduce the overall risks of security breaches by limiting the \
amount of customer personal information businesses need to store and protect, and \
increase both new and return user traffic by lowering the barriers to Web site entry \
and reentry.

To learn more about the OpenID Foundation, please visit  HYPERLINK \
"http://openid.net/foundation_" http://openid.net/foundation.

Membership Form

OpenID Foundation, 946 NW Circle Boulevard, Suite 339, Corvallis, Oregon 97330, USA
Contact: Bill Washburn, Executive Director, ++1-707-545-4823, HYPERLINK \
"mailto:bill@oidf.org"bill@oidf.org More information:  HYPERLINK \
"http://openid.net/" http://openid.net/ To join:  HYPERLINK \
"http://openid.net/foundation/join/" http://openid.net/foundation/join/

Press Release

(continued)

 \
 \
fgvw \
IJ#$NOPab9:;AB \
))6)7)8)T)U)X)Y)))))***,*-*.*?*@*A* \
a*b*c*u*v*w************ \
j!UjUjU
 jUmHjBUjUjU	jU5	jcG \
(*+fvI}~L \
uuuuuuuu(
 $If
t$$Ifl0%"n
*062
 s24
la$If$If
(*+fvI}~ \

BDErtu
[;
^ !$$&((W)X)i)j)).*w****** \
*
7

F~ \
 \
DH( \
t$$Ifl0%"n
 *062
 s24
la$If$If

BDErtuH \
 \
\$If$Ift$$Ifl0%"n
 *062
 s24
la
[;
^ \
} \
}}}t$$Ifl0%"n
 *062
 s24
la$If8 \
!$$&((W)X)i)j)).*w********* \
 \
 \
 \
 \
**** \
 \
 \
 \
 \
	B*phjB*UmHph \
- =! " #p$ \
%,,N	g(HH(dh \
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist \
PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" \
"http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> <plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.FormattingPrinter</key>
	<dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
		<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.FormattingPrinter</key>
				<string> </string>
				<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMHorizontalRes</key>
	<dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
		<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMHorizontalRes</key>
				<real>300</real>
				<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMOrientation</key>
	<dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
		<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMOrientation</key>
				<integer>1</integer>
				<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMScaling</key>
	<dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
		<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMScaling</key>
				<real>1</real>
				<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMVerticalRes</key>
	<dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
		<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMVerticalRes</key>
				<real>300</real>
				<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMVerticalScaling</key>
	<dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
		<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
		<array>
			<dict>
				<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMVerticalScaling</key>
				<real>1</real>
				<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
				<integer>0</integer>
			</dict>
		</array>
	</dict>
	<key>com.apple.print.subTicket.paper_info_ticket</key>
	<dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMAdjustedPageRect</key>
		<dict>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
			<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
					<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMAdjustedPageRect</key>
					<array>
						<real>0.0</real>
						<real>0.0</real>
						<real>3150</real>
						<real>2250</real>
					</array>
					<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
					<integer>0</integer>
				</dict>
			</array>
		</dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMAdjustedPaperRect</key>
		<dict>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
			<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
					<key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMAdjustedPaperRect</key>
					<array>
						<real>-75</real>
						<real>-75</real>
						<real>3225.0000000000005</real>
						<real>2325</real>
					</array>
					<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
					<integer>0</integer>
				</dict>
			</array>
		</dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.PMCustomPaper</key>
		<dict>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
			<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
					<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.PMCustomPaper</key>
					<true/>
					<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
					<integer>0</integer>
				</dict>
			</array>
		</dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.PMPaperName</key>
		<dict>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
			<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
					<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.PMPaperName</key>
					<string>Both legal and A4</string>
					<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
					<integer>0</integer>
				</dict>
			</array>
		</dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.PMUnadjustedPageRect</key>
		<dict>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
			<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
					<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.PMUnadjustedPageRect</key>
					<array>
						<real>0.0</real>
						<real>0.0</real>
						<real>756</real>
						<real>540</real>
					</array>
					<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
					<integer>0</integer>
				</dict>
			</array>
		</dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.PMUnadjustedPaperRect</key>
		<dict>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
			<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
					<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.PMUnadjustedPaperRect</key>
					<array>
						<real>-18</real>
						<real>-18</real>
						<real>774</real>
						<real>558</real>
					</array>
					<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
					<integer>0</integer>
				</dict>
			</array>
		</dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.ppd.PMPaperName</key>
		<dict>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key>
			<string>com.apple.jobticket</string>
			<key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key>
			<array>
				<dict>
					<key>com.apple.print.PaperInfo.ppd.PMPaperName</key>
					<string>Both legal and A4</string>
					<key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key>
					<integer>0</integer>
				</dict>
			</array>
		</dict>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.APIVersion</key>
		<string>00.20</string>
		<key>com.apple.print.ticket.type</key>
		<string>com.apple.print.PaperInfoTicket</string>
	</dict>
	<key>com.apple.print.ticket.APIVersion</key>
	<string>00.20</string>
	<key>com.apple.print.ticket.type</key>
	<string>com.apple.print.PageFormatTicket</string>
</dict>
</plist>
#
0- =! " #p$ \
[...]
 F+H_MCU\JFIFHHExifMM*JR(iZHH \
  C \
C \
	  \
}!1AQa"q2#BR$3br	 \
%&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz \
	  \
w!1AQaq"2B	#3Rbr \
$4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz \
?(  (
(
(
(
(*"+;UUPK31 \
*iJJ)MF1NRI$oDշZ2Rj1S);(+vI]>=~>O&5-+~).4=SXMMc<Or<ZQ]+˫wk&5>\O):Nif8m`kdY: \
e|(ԎqR7<tўQ'x?^1/C)radYosǍ09|*bp2)dx(,DgOp2al( \
 (
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
? ٿ'ĿSo \
Jt_Y_'}DD]bQkMGQYo[_	~3i`X?)⳼ެn]FqUsZ1USt/x")Ysr \
d9-)4%Jn<3TaSx<D$ڿ 3:t \
̖MF<IkP1[y42Ew=wL+%W&'<~mFWϳ:jLM:wYTra^ڔ׀C<X<6.7JV} \
ɮʪ:)I%,Fi&SWJv \
W~37>(rirSTP  (
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
( +^^ZiWյwmiikoKqsus;$0[M+qƬA5z0+bqUazU+1B
iEέjj8ӧJ#)ԩ9FrI6m1L%
جV&:l61MSFqJjQ:t)rQriߵ fʹ	,1|5c \
FeMg5J'M!Xa8\+v&eM \
o)E瘘>gOS(:NP_'@<<j+I{<FpU.#N;AdZTR*N37|y?~&Լe,>/Wr]˂|#DVv;KHಳ, \
>&8O>|NaWz) =$(aFM*t)Sp \
pd.</2<L-V||Mi.|F/:MW*jS|xgj;?{_+U \
ylS9W)zW(P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
P@P@P@Puo\nQX<yW+ד̚VѤH`5im,h \
}o>k.U1uVX2LFwǞtZ4Uէ,:W*5Ж#Oo׈:frXdxLTpeRVQL~ciTWQ	WQk?j_۷GCysj
 Vɧ|8ȉ&yOZac}A:}MѴZF?o2Wb^A \
*#c.jU3]αQ%͈<*LnN_7_E |
eOeECy
r RR\pmrW0J~c!(S_GP@j;?{_+Uy \
lS9W)zW(P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@PE'o \
_GO ٴ#cζy< A@O?WBM_E_H
g??L?F?SKץP@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P \
@P@P@P@4_Y_9/5D}>pLZ2?ٿ&?g1)_ \
P@j;?{_+UylS9W)zW(P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P \
@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@PE'o \
_GO ٴ#cζy< A@O?WBM_E_H
g??L?F?SKץP@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P \
@P@P@P@4_Y_9/5D}>pLZ2?ٿ&?g1)_ \
P@j;?{_+UylS9W)zW(P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P \
@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@PE'o \
_GO ٴ#cζy< A@O?WBM_E_H
g??L?F?SKץP@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P \
@P@P@P$"FWHQy"(fb5y.͛s鐾}ItO^'ڀ?+ψ?~Ҟ
 eݔ6-	u~%.\C!H*m2jxkf*#m \
P@}jv_u{l4Ms\k˂VOxi@idD0p2k)?gs(r \
irSҲ-Hxv!i9\$l3so4SvXdIco]@@P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@:hj5}7I"]F_D~|dn#$<K_idzlQY=qԍP6l,<_[Mr]4
 \g!egծ@2s*N8@<VKX޳6'1[qص7}<XյW5MSQԤ| \
ۛY'4@?W9?&}O<\7f'֧oɏ:<|[_P@0xwaOLA \
<6gn40<TNU.J~)nP/nflf#~_~&~=fE^L \
x^;=SE<kfUu#C%ƕxٚ).mGB,$7JM&-_ÒJkXTM`<t`)iZZDq\d췐q \
Ch  (
FeE,G% zNhh
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
( ,4Q<Ɗ	gwrUFK3&<+G-.NFQQp&դ?dHk!|~B>`_!_i!f_9]NP8 \
oRKJP[뙮e<<$rOsJ(  \
xwΑ7}6?<d߳L?c?   \
كKÿ`ի)?gs(rirSֿSyB ( \
"[yRx%`Mrr!! [ďm`(@6^ \
V	^&=M^Dž	*@>w5pkX.<+~P)kG'h"1 Ov3VWZ7u \
xmCQOr/ TP@_焾 Wn֚2 \
,Gnbr:țFJV~/7?ٺ$3A :YuKfdԮ |ˀ!I̷,A# \
 (
( x$33ut6ՕXje!_@?g-_ ҝ> \
2ܔ.xT7T~&o \
-xon6Ͱen3EO5԰)Kt!]^[&~R颻eͧwGq-b#9Vi88 \
һ-O2;zGukl-ו3?+=?s(#;\$<^}F}ӍTii?P/[8l<Nx@n<ˍ{D`qd@n##=O^GNS:kA^\/ \
S60##s?_e6kRʳLmZ.mm{3Rg%?X/?>F2DǦ^`	Q7;$
 WpU(!K4"SSQpRs8:ż!35S \
E1MZ9!S'(:r}9GS>T(  (
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
( $I=I > ^Oki6m:LɂJE-լ>-xV:3og=&C([8؉'{( \
 (
xwΑ7}6?<d߳L?c?
كKÿ`ի)?gs(rirSֿSyB
(
(U໿oYYt[	Ė(HZH0_w,B}b͛GBBsyZnI}$[ \
}N	!gSk9_e&	+Q4!Gb|k#u?i>It \
)I]26\9I#Kyn'GirYYGbK;f$I  \
	4o8PP@P$"GWHI$$h \
3IR#)Q!)MF1SrJ)&n]T!:!Ns!9Nьb)6I6۲?%j*/#gaoƶ{k=D/+H̋BJDҬ'M~ຘü>8Fi*# \
ux;[8yB}8>jyml> 3WR3~mtCv'T#F3s]q1N-rThbqђ~'7
9`&O?uK$a
s	n[mAa(uߘټYf9xǏJ^<QLEyNEN4[th8 \
\8+M~	pT:1|C#g*5}|#4:9o԰i{<<c\q+q#$#YUU$qJ0e9ɥ9JR{(]$g3)S( \
NRj)Iݶ캝 oB{/ \
8"k?"pD鮇88jƸ{L/qF&2ڴ5xIG[>x?<%GK#zx$ɨMoxUJ \
Wө'~F>>HwtWKE!}i9r~׊JYGe,,_7/){7&JGd媎[`1iǞaq[}믳mgyyA{awsc{m \
ym_$K'ƼZ8Z؊2S^YѭJkiӫNQ$J2Mw=\FW \
GNJV/iUԃŧ~~_,ůۘßRRYC/#w,D+h]kZUǗ?Ӿ.`
 |>?8|qLjTE8,|aqTjaУ(9~F?*tOy)8;d. \
Pq;n%XxcRa7:Ï:,JBB~'!=֚E孹m_LҌӯ>~xF8l<)u'Ν<1nlZ`RXK;u#Kx_/Dy
 U*82aVW)TThfd'#T#C^=<T5=~9P@P@P@P@P@P@P@Pml|g \
~տmĭHowoai>:F,Agcgkmfb#$@X2MHn?̳ƿoqv_ zXl3& \
IPõN64mSbnڟїo<.̳^1p ؼ~a 381X
J4sRRi%}?#yhMme \
Ěψ??aֽ'ih-ɏoW'+<CgSQ~cOcqվ=/4-yFOx_ \
<?ÿ^,.>oZab=^޷ \
x|M]E-=c-6zM塺ۉ̂<=Wn$';^3lRO]xE]QuJ79-+~~n(x&ᬃ
 ܟ.*b<20؅AThgKT#oÿ_[Ñ\;ğ8\qf}AMgO
 v/Z-.hO.8ij>&;C-x4N \
'Y?xYFCxsr<c˚?'xG?,Ͽ	,i!9ŷ@&QKm;ưH6a[VႰ@5|PP#hOO~q
 9^3i5=k=&&' q
5`]<Q-g{<0Ѿ@J1Tx^J#Oșd6*_/, \
XO8N?ڹmxq#Q]I&J}~go|ETMIL8zJ$	岦VtZwi)_oWG \
[Ct. 0j~VJAa!8KMR8/2 \
Fup9Tv2\nJ^PJ_g<<iש \
Yp66WxxQY=d೧<ּT+G?'y'6yU~MgShZީqW{bMǓA^1|g&1fd= \
i|?y;yV7jxe*|0lQb+?wIe.aJ^'R^Ά<Yx,Vihx~i2ZX
 R̩ug7 /iW袲WVV2 H \
WRjIJ-II&wM=SMhZ;iŸ8-&ifz=SZb (
( C^9߀|E~ۖ &5	gȲVC;x+O
'ď*Oak#oe3yd귪KZ"gA1(
(Hyci`4HQv' PI Yω#&d^"iH፴]N	VRqї \
ϣ~ɷlExN~{mO0_Kk#=8 \
O?f_v!~oZb}JNe	f@V	{ߴw4 \
iivKs7u'>%@SO3;Emd#?GO ٴ#cζy< \
A@	i{WH-#oz;IEoP6Gdu`5UylS9W!Hj_ \
 +PY%^1/D \
PIۀ?SyO4?d#%->ށ쥲1?;D,edt;Ԛ@XH?rr9$ajnܽa{G{KB$r(<@ \
 ( ww%6r\IilojHI>:H`f1Dl_5Uڻz( \
^FӍ~P@P@/tOSӴ:P/"./.xඵ9'DaXlF3 \
a(UXaSZEz:4hҌURQ8FSSgFb,3Q 0Z51V+R4pl= \
QZ՜)QN2RFRO?zGVUoT<=z{ \
_[k[s0M%˧uchMjxJӿȏү3Ⲯԭ8z00oN<ܔ
 rX>,(2x=EңM:xFVNc'R+#K(mX.U7[y<Y߆?XI'wSi|F{{H%IW?
 y1uX|
R卝J B/ԥ~XGSS8υ qGX,"ˢ1!;Xz \
_IraxZUXU$~~_H_zOM:Gq'5}y?LvSZ^ x_1&tncm \
]IxQἪ5_0yᬣ8I=}31fyX{T0፥Z_7s|F/&o-De:P6*eYE)\O5η6~x \
|;uC~PwK._k{dqys<, \
p'maW8ӂU`uu4-WVZg7ǜs1^%R~8qCZjqKF*kHB+Cѫύdx \
pAޓIM4OT4OiM;kT48|T?fnWFӣω⑹YW>&	ˋ6lG~4/ \
n?Vp6E_QK0H%-Lڜ:kPr8Q	zp<CCI3,l󼎤Wf]*j411VtBqT'oQ-GS+4 \
{Hɦ}(leQ!uVNk>E \
X|_cqIB5+xN7,աNNRr3%PcV?鷀O\N<Yx'12 q.E \
"mACq<7VJN7+v<FaJO \
#X1z{杪iw:n_ھ-/-K$\H#9?1l-c2/C \
cpx2*ЯFPB9-%	Fq}O1˲.ee9x|ncjqzCB \
$?P(>?Z|#uiaLv5Agc/Oq<6PY6td[mJ;_K]J \
~'ѣqZxy<ajx|7apV(RaFU:1](`ӄ18l7##b1~qQY[zWbUiRZrWTp8li*ԩbVkT

(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(?yV5%?xe6#Q&SX75tcz^~ \
??i/?=?Se`xv1x'i??:4Ũ4-BI&$XZKyC0'x2,vSq
 噖ӆ+|Vs:ujN*+3;xk \
?x#O/r>*S*0y%bSSBr^*F5T'NiQ?ؿVO%WF,ßq>t_49
 п4Īes{N'Sk \
úb!Z>7枏_l|CpJ?0O&oSSҖf~:j$ \
d{sf0T>f3zEYߵ'єyvеNQd~I4t-+lU \
M^_#x3zTMCHNj6zjGA>!xUS3.CVe8i)ax*8ٻ \
%џrIüU+P f9e%1a1،o(+ևow|4>/itp| \
.^-X**W \
A_AOz|gf?a)sIa)_!gnh`qZwO:"rhЩ)$Wx{C|&j|燸1x>ROF \
cPRR_N-ξ""-Oo+\<3XLjkuޕYL9	se{7nR6d$lF̌37 \
f?'pU=/.X<tVjPn6\$NIM3Ͳ'UyU8oNj85Jg>hMJQi~~QOj>;kg
 o|}tIy</y:s%_|UF#q%\gx~
.W|?Ib+J$ܧb*,Uag:w\wp	xSҍ/c-u0#ooZIBrC2NO^τ%KBׁ/SĖ)hŃAunȬ*Omum<r]E
 ݍ]
2ĿOqI[Ĝ9l7G:ԛ$dRj5c:=hBN
֧8G=
ׅ+K1˱qJ
1%BSZzS hNKRXN]e{gυP@xŏz?{CgTM%t F%ݓ
E)H0~vxYjjӜn+x%- \EmmNbU\v#P@u_<gw?
ך*4IwF#$	Fp] \
W?VEu}iX:0)J\jWaC-r.9F1<?lk`*v}Bs-=( \
 hಿs
X_k}6?<d߳L?cR( >v
W)?gs(rirSTP \
2uD4;W9ƣg)?buY#+"0@:^&׆[s-ۖW}f$8]4_OJLa߲-bĵ6Nhm܆;["9 \
}@P@xOFڀ?^(  ( \
+7mu/V0#[juȷ(z/]/n}+b{*/8cTc8Iƴcm)rӕ'K2?k
 , j@)xŹz%[	8J0ju#YU+ΎcGK;VxJZO(t& \
B4JNcRX[\.N8ۈ \
L:αpg9^u+שfapcSԵ<6ZZ95qpuSY ;0i
T(SmKW,&bQRR)\_O/O0:Vǎ5{iy㹭 \
vEMkOi:J8U\ޛJO+kNe,}:U8gIGbM \
yr,ܣ\Wb\ejէ>_H/ŕs\ҥlթp ӬpRq83e>Yf)[
X*4((
(g
UYxI?hz"J]SGmxK2*Ҭ:$7:ͼ(lR{?uqg,>˕.!S3r \
<+C=R|,	\}*ijaSiIfgЯ],|UkR}g*=56CՕG/cV',+ٕ@
 G|9]Y6a)Nr[D! \
WI3<%p9U^a0-X(k 3]jm?6r+r\̲˳,* \
RNN)Z;;~Q||k)4{fU[/A>mo^!x5Hhs'. \
e?/eC'F$*Ri,6q,U_0YC^){Z%V\iSg/:Ʋ \
'$U]cSWL+u{F:֕yP@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
v~w}+}Ns)ԬQ_I1^?glK[??WIO
 s xMp2|f^Ӽ`~J~t߳i5=g
pp'>6{0?
 Ck
( >le_ߵ|Egk:x[zlE]H{K+_io1_.|?yGkk'~pGy$'O3Frn$ \
S3(ʆ"0r9f%^%<Lhh࿏<nۄ*rEzSxWV,\c80 Irsl,a \
su/Vmtke[]IF*XkTL)m휙F r['O8 \
>/pҋE,N[P:qfX)M_p*dL.*|5VI_ﷃ-< ֒^R \
> ^"PyEф%񃷴BR%
1	}[]|ocZ \
iw+	xi>m7ďhm\G}<q|]K2ҡy&r壄rF1X|T.9><E$?+b1ѡN>ۈ8O*Ǟ7%,?
 4Vaʿ3B
( <['ūOJYnUDvomVϑ[Yx?7uFW;o戮<U"(@*( \
,Z_\geo=̩ O4!ڑaGcURoٕI$!&6sbV]^# \
G޴ˆe.A@aizNXm+NXU݉i$lK3HP@4_Y_9/ \
5D}>pLZ2?ٿ&?g1)_P@j;?{_+UylS9W)zW(P@GSm,.5 \
# KnF$K\a'A֟ski?#Ŷu/[Id\[Cou[OI@P@t?0hq \
׊(  ?
> KZU>Եjhi(䀳jZdHk8g%<7Qr&908(˥Lv:x|6Jx

x#Op,uySf9</UI6dއQk;_i{5/x[A_I:w-܁I>\~t!Nb	`"(۟gyYb\1晆&wl^6,}Fӂ#h#8w \
W!ɸk$G9f(pڎ.y:qu*?zG*nRmCIOْ.hXgĈ.4C|ixc?׋5KC1rt2[i|R$S>qO;up|>j!Ʈ& \
woTSk_~Ah㸖Tf3>*aj85(dBo<n:p4%?P \
 ( h3~ϟ?y5.|iX\Gm55yͥ(Yz+>C \
1r"pFdL6Jg9=%Aeꊵ \
⡇qu$Rg7~.G+8"txo'Z+J,;Rrn#RNx/)Da|x)_ \
Qk|c[0I&XE,?BMZBFmYP}^%TOt>To0)ZsYRci:j<2nСbeiIEOӋ \
~"x-<*~UՄo^y=8F<QJRpybrl$y+UuVS\ŷͷԬ=& \
$MQXd0'iJ#1ЭsҭҩhǚG2RWJkF3lU(e"+PbkR,%R9B\+7iEjQ(]:$.I, \
$m<mb`|^OrxzF2|9I)YffS`x.'	Rq14*МwxƬc'd2M]5{\_|!S \
~K[/5; ku-NAOv)b>G8
a'њrL iSxd՝ᅡZvR|kx7Î=,p.Z(q864`0|Ѵ0nQ\הSU?EH,ko+M \
xbub#^ЄԆF>^eOYqso6TܓQgC-SWp愖M7%ٝ(UIs<ۊrgUFK9*f[8N"3+{L]37uYQtG.
 r`~(Wx-\o
jB+O}nZ?wkcH%7<>QnxNyr\o*U|/?gY|6jКMs<AkWdg \
??	qCj[,6{))*Y$u|6<Wx}Y>k,3<}rwULd\vv8( \
 (߉oz{?| d-L%#dž|;s>f` 0 \
W|yf6jYgoEܟ*;4τ\w|ZTq<fB5YVK]w52&6\NV=h<C}u`\^a?0]m{>^_Q \
iYSp6YmZI߻`>He%SpW6R^yds7YGm}Sc}~xu<Ox`, \
Pxyn$ \~ucJ4ҌnK]%W/4߽:5<%iN0Rq>K*ܱոQYeZtRPrh?⶜_xO172xk]Ylؚ]17[ꂿ \
x_?pd|G<2 \
grcFa*?Jx\]oX8ӄUgyV3J<zCM_ZZxB;"UU3K1 \
	&c)IJI-[z%c)1\&9JRRmdoC \
Ooe_姫З6v30 Q[ )eXe^9:02r
zSURiԊ*Sg		Ÿ-jm>VJ5'J9ҫNN)UԄ(JQz8&㤑"GWHI$$h \
3IFSB.Sc)IRMݒlPN0e9J9;F1I$n'$|2ӵ[gx|oxd0Kw{SKF9"-)sYGU; \
f1(O	SqHԊT:bC; \
|RK'H.7e>,xtG[JoݭN{<' \
WSiÚ2+o_mcݏgvӪgݟ5OӓV{{oy={<gڟ?> \
}[`{[7k[=CR?SiO^D1<Kv4&w4ݍ˟~!B \
ʱJ}fE5{G,W,jQHSWFq'[sl;+Z~0mRZ(`6 \
=*]𶽣xDRzƁYk:Umi\(-9_fkx*9M`3|ⰵ*ЪRHmͲl \
ܫ2s<4q9vme<ٯR'ڥ8f4(?yV5%?xe6#Q \
&SX75tcz^~??i/?=?Se`xg_-_
 .k{< ^O&'/6|m`h@ׅP@_n^4 \
Ro#ݥ|Mu(ůVm톌TcVK;B|U|_drW.77BO \
2`T>4b&k*1S'\GN\62LJMBLVoʱyl&$]He \
ue!*J2ReE(;&M=SNgBqSӌ$FJҌiNfcg>?{] \
ŧ?<h*+Ӎ7RMf5D!VZ!3>x/&N&W0Nʣ򆰘c(xFhi*x{#9Ioa/c \
xL;G<ᨦMd^7)%)C-<FP$۫+T5A8P@Wu$xǑY.JkH$UmmP#~[:{Z7Z1g[H \
$$h r (
xcZi 6oy]#λ`ޫ+$q \
sgǗy,y1_Zh6gP.n˔AP@P@4_Y_9/5D}>p \
LZ2?ٿ&?g1)_P@j;?{_+UylS9W)zW(P@xoOd&]sj
 c2T$V
|-m|2;߈W~n})a \
e{4'VDP@P@t?0hq ׊(  |Q
> ? +.oRV$o< \
> ?*=WW1;tYz񜲏wpy1a2KV➊y7(	KFQM^uwq&>8v8,|SVXIe

c)J)OwC7
$ԼmxRBj֚\S1 \
H($++~/$ͧ%NiY%):oeɽgI~-Ǯld|C(b1)AyV4:kW))&Oxgþ-C𶇥xwG\[4 \
V! N9'ɲAYYEaܛ.eX \
5<.'F#{+~aęq9g303,DzW֩+6{\ޯH (
([
/췬xU?}?:t깸:5:lm>jx&lwe0M.~tTNas%D{
iK[Qx\L3
Nie]?O w5;\ה2gci9~fXz5sL}k^[BZ6uiiq%_ZjZ}G^խgIG" \
у0.;	VT1x,M^Gj:X1mb0x.#تS5iT%L~ \
Bī%X񿃴wơsc!db?E\SC+xiAҤ%*+.%K'1#p#8x+)NqoB|NKV \
*8]E\ьM>66E~"ݥ7ЏQ/?qab \
|I$ ጒk;ɶF踗rO]j߇V<k  \
ٖOO>OU!s;k;yUWp?eOHf'/c+ \
MW	R7JXb+xjhTT))QWzue\U> \
Y~]Ǿ7a16,nK[?Tq]j:єkShTեfzT-|aw5>,xY7[k \
4-ݼIjFw͘PrFpm6}^?qcq3G2&}yB8T!k1//v<N+8r{,+ʸk% \
)PI`𐜵%5*IiNZ58m 6u;$Px(+|Oe܌q \
L6?`~H,ҜkQ$|9ἮRff.[;~%2yEYQxUmd|SғNxU% \
rs-#azOҼQuXp0Z~_H,K;<ʶpYl\*t${F4Fڴp|L \
jJ+S ⼪JX~E 7S[^VM7%/'<9?xOe}/V \
jLS[-nt3mbsk#_2]e9YFr,^Y(ѯz<(ٴ	= \
qqvWӇsrl\e㲌~6Q:JM)JNI7]H|M;w;-ޫG~F{9m \
&5kɖOip.pEj[ρLn0*<xσEb#:Wךk5V4!Xj_H/ \
xq|q, \
VOӔr|mf+3*3.g&+ƾ]	,|G_XǨΝ!BxuI \
d8o,o!n $[x2^+r" d0 \
ʎ"OI(ԧV:UV:zB:uxsϳN|g6*x<-AF-%\֣V[ \
:|V,NZiԗQ^p_~'x#_5_[@oK<ekkCTi7Sh~b>kÇx)ΆU唽'Y)O
UqXMFa#:Fz|O/e!V#8sj
h #WƎ[NhRO \
:^^y}&Zd4|a+@Y'qwI4Yk%oƟ<-G9Ν<&]5 \
yF(֍̺$aQUs.H퇀B|,`0 x!V73 \
ù>!'K#Q;(fٝ*Ԧ8JY_?~_ \
kPZG}G]]<N!`fE;u\^? \
_ٶV05zZ$[J9%v\KÜ%=s)h3`a+7X֣GIEt'9d+{co"_xCX+ڧmu8_
 Ț=Vu˾?H<Όq=aN*Qxg.RJxLfuGNVJ2Ӊ4>9UyaxVeYP9GȫFϙ5(
 Ho&en$m"(+4S
+oYbE1A<>"5x *bs_
ژzJSW&x$P9Tx{TN1|ӝHEB*R*1=qv"'KikIBf<,RM҄SVR\')TCGm	kUܰ4kWM@[I \
 b1Cqd?d} #<:Kq~;
VJn)Sz<ݚNXJ7>wd ʲ#ȳ*)X\6eTTF)>YЯO߃qFei
<u	i;KMxgq[?/"+}7l4M^Bk61跲]S\%8#ŚLs<.O0,4ͨR \
g)x\^mB? 9~"r*0UTjϤf\-x8~G\fwӝlvca`JTu1y_B
SeЌa8R'mGp_Hj5<k$o3}_qUg_) \
k|##+6l4M/൴ͫkƇ	t+9%CfH᷷{m>|C>w.p?ңBLvgA̷)779 \
*Tb(hWO<Bˋ<]Vx\Xb+9򜺎iQblT \
ANjZJL-*N_/ڗMW~]4'NENJu"iPH3VEyO~ \
xk8.U!&W:-9Lc%|RU?֟x# \
p?qe<	J2ڋ<Qץ`$ \
XvIAS>ߵ?K]G|mwD'5[O	iw6viBvM r
> }hqy|C_	cxrjg
ZJue	-T>~>"N>77O˱ a⥈p5PԪҍE)sm 3 \
hI$όS+ЬM#Fa>Jӫm\)qWʥv^kmh9IgQokUT#TV \
7&ey"{MF)/zI,M#wV~9\n`5	K:,FQUg\۰A8þ:D0e \
ά(Up5`RIKEOqI}W[Ϛ3^	;0/O 1SQ
5qHɨXraRm(oGFOH|K:'`Ti.18u-gY>C,AH+8y4 \
wyx[S3?uir氦fdl\'*J1xxSpչj3 |^jwØ,>ƭ,h \
yԫ[fЏְuaQNx<DcptQDŽk]B~e+7ӫU\OugɞM6Ko,WZmsfOx
 Ew

Yo^?]I`q57V?Ԟ) \
[*?_|bUxW8WISa(|60:[iCF-B*PЌhU:_^Wv~w \
}+}Ns)ԬQ_I1^?glK[??WIO
 s xMp2|f^Ӽ`~J~t߳i5=g
pp'>6{0?
 Ck
(
B+AzM&i4M=SOt>Mm4viSOt__ \
3E|]solm4ZO,EtGƣ$2 jt{ L_c+q
R`S,ʡ\Oi,y[~J~̼Hw2Yb1ٯ`չL+s3ɶNy>Y]I') \
[~!O	n	Do|CmA/MpG(U?	<U'&_v2/糚SՍ7$e4T,xghYfX
 \3_NjQ_QT#YOm?LTbbV	jgLMWPC"yP@hiZ]Yi:]qC/,Ҷ8TEj3o_tφ["s_r \
i"٘ ՙ%I6 \
P@P@e	d(m2jxkf*#P@ \
}aPWWRoOQO__<@y=⯉]3 \
z1Ȼ%g]S0=:3m5Mhhj$ӻffVffcfcXI$I9 \
(/z+Q^_WP?1} \
G1xc]@2beUu>3ޫ?|gC?W/5'R_ܑi~ciuOU#$
 ( ?,W[Z%(kெZ_s$uN \
4RI#n?ȏ~2<ɏ~2N|2KŖx5ARq7n|&r_w \
m乬<_	਼eb;>|kqQ.XiS1kڶr/?>3Vh{J9jV \
7Xh}q]n~j9st*{,Ob.;ٸcJ}4׶ʰ2W^IK[YX0P@P@|Om_?
 So_x k-%օԆPk8 \
\'3]E2YZY_볃oEI4g?V4.,ù*3Ĺ}O)̰EA \
qqM6he[yxI!)Y#&)$ntu* ԧ:U'Je *u!%iBp$RM=gBS
VRXF93	ŭe}SS*|[?c
O<i%w"<Qm$<P@;hD@i>yL|V>#攜wf$m*Tst0zp,c)ST
 q`W/#R)Y7ZGRY:)77&|
LH?OG(ޟ𸰡EBGQ|sw⮣ui+G|<wmxd=㮃k1ixDb	/>Axn#4C^IGp(	BJTj5jXHf5ө3C
 C<A<
p uu#8WaZNڙ3BZsa?\o>5</[E
ơj}Jh~ex,ms!xn"f\ߋٴ631/8+&/:14ax2N]΢ha_ʝXRWT},pf=/3 \
,E%y91*u mO>]ƥ* <5<cgAO>
 -;cRwj2u-f`テ+z.ie[MG\LUعRck1NҨ&i>sW?$84_19 \
mJX|MSe[ahxN%}Q@-~WD><5mZfĞvgʒNFDD \
Si-/reqj<>(MYc2Òup\jlLb0TW.q߃EG8:b9._&o$*^/)NZ?Wm(Pmo \
_ưڵdUJegK[{ygQ>!OK9&bxoitf*rN/5N:xs^a*?x>>prϲ?'pZ'&Ԍ:r \
Xի㽜=iօ,^FLOĻO3d?~'jip-|֊LաyX% \
Day>98px|+S9b(7GMSf1Ҝj \
߄8>xo'? #>'z_. ƥ|va<F;)rJqBxoc; \
3*+;UPYUUQfcdNmE9ImZ$m'&)4IvI%mճ@ŋ:wZgݖZE_&'ZFQM8(m-PM&})rx)p
 k`46r:GVXs\FN|^7D~gx^0 qjR51FZQE \
jUc:,~k?\y~[{<e4(/ \
xqnx%YkMDuy;TG=ZGdi)U%RITOҭ)59qC.8T*J	S \
(R|wQkVQ NL9&PS!	SfKJ49/o ^ \
HpgKPֵw]ȪD0V)p?!KG \
܏jԱxЏ/ֳ,tY.JUj' \
q#WW>9~}՝GF8`r5'</.-ۗJu*{JҝIz}@ \
ڏB_th"3@">"d!# \
pSWqFvw8x/\"x|>CƴiIWB5Ԍ-OӦ \voUf \
*?ӿGߥ'x⸏K5v*rFzUY>gmR_Q&bpʟ/558IWefm"{=KN%I
 yqm4nU|i+q.i |Q_&| QU0-dq<]	aqjѩ5sF?7
x ?c"].JԪBR(6`aRNqNQ圿/%iw \
?j}+muMC~ FIyr \
ѵKk[6񾿈|)~%<Opfq8ج/>VrnxfSYѭW:تos,/.0z|LZ \
1TjYv- z:L>3WIďa_k$o3e_9 \
BS|P"/߅l}GIw/7omom5s.e39ٚ7c\E<0Wxwr
 l&iTecaJ\`U~ħW{oČa|Q|I8f7_)&QS	8q4,v&3_>1>:s7Z:{7 \
nȆڍ̩/ciIo7u+p~><BN"3N/.\ThՌf:,]j	*5?o^̳va \
QSCWqEOz3_,P5NTpO \
xS^7u/A|M^u=[tVk[䉙s9a,:Hr\^M,*ҕf_brZƥќOބNiN⤽l>c5;&q֍|eb`jwR^486R
  e	J/b~Q~˟l5Ey/ /-{so--JKx>M
SyJymH/>+c~/ElNu<nC_>iէF!$JLN#Uw>_Hڞ:pv//Y \
1 Ͻ!e(`x-:U+ΕL6oEa *xL6c \
Ro_G%CZ'ymn|/k{npX@JK"?|FifY5# \
>q^jYn%X}|g(^|WcG|(b8)WdzتThJU}gJ?u \
g'"_)')?(7JDwQN?I__t?	'
 +o/;'M:jkv_ _H?1>1ٳog@?( \
 ( ?+ׇEd@xG\A=Ŗ?0cķF[dtue1lmcRJ\>/6 \
z|Qк\qgs,<FrmWNxl4$f6+iw迵+Ρ$^+
 oC ns ^_$,IJj>v$$NJ*[&z'gyc\c'[dz/ž]OZ٣)
 .o|=y:cFҝX,{Duy׎s@tP@;M>O:<?z1P@ܬ׳$>-223Ezh( \
 (
hಿs
X_k}6?<d߳L?cR( >v
W)?gs(rirSTP
(
(
(
( ?)Ƣ	&-6/idBE \
7JdL,\_Hn<w1ufnj>3xw$<mN-ճrƜCJkz4SNI5{X#˦$ĭ]3iڧ!) \
fM1pC.~?US.8xe8"`ںs+_~<txGyzK.8|EM'TѓNJQ|qZ|( \
 (
(ߥG hĻ"Ѿ(xJ8;#ӼWYK/ʰ8$s_.
9o<wB<ˉP8\B1[Z*ihdž9_
> =*Ke'NZd9~"R'7O]U# b_&E$S; >ܱb \
> ВmM?g*Sӌm?6/ ɩ_jIv;Ip
J<؟d\`<gkvvK[XM>66E/`Ev2w}<2^&)u\~84c2d( \
FkM&\w` f"xxw2Y+Q8xj5b[lf"MQQs=~6'pM \
SP*XZ2Fn2K:8,5ӯ?[,SN߄4[-IE@g#ܲ*	ﯧ2j7Le \
ťЗpS;pE)Ȳ>]/eYETjsqU築V۝I73_Yq>{E3:,f51ap0:	ahЦ:qKx \
 wtK?<%O{KIKt{[4Y7k,_n]J toǟ-kp Y
3~˕O8
5J䣏Rcӊ(tw࿊;ŐR#O%,yg50r}|P`4oPjUIhY`E43D2A#:QF%:UiMQ*S	Y \
I-l:֧PJ(:u)ԍԓW8}S?o؛Tf:nk}6O 'J \
x ?$zc ~Q}|Bb{lޞY.'.j2i'[Wj*x|&4G<g \
:$}ÑQ= Cfeubru&)ww~s"scZEY-ͷMxl[M7 \
~eQdSi oϪ`kʆqUYVJ?ڴ3JSp)VN*jJ\J>$ô
pumRjUaeiܜj̲jRX]7yGMu^5O[RJcW17"(H
 kSȲ\É3^33<QmSia0є|uÞvjWgodg5SgY{&`r-\f*qq皣F|s,|1
 <! pF,;ĺ#k E\
fյ5fKKsoan(>ɼ02JpX|	Js<ҬT,n;Um,5.Z)B?[⿉9\}<w՛8ڒ9EJWaVT2G%,EomV?a?:
 ( o+_kυ6t$/TxHNbuiez
随%d
 N	//,w<>m(GbT$mg<2SI˖?|e \
{65%XWR.Ҝ3̷ <Uq<y~?m%.Hu]7Ūw>
i~&X03j6h5+++X#e9|^'Ƽpxn5KFpWU],jj86KC \
j,xKƜ:crSę\^?$:iUqi2R&Vq'Y>Ftetxу+xwP* \
9rR+Ze$RO*4Z4֩\Q$ԣ%a4z;W~>$	Y-~
 <8Ei ZyK7@4w Y##
ΆeYUA?s8qU[:B18L)&ӧbJP?o3'+xc \
O!qTiu2|1p3jX|noE%[%g4A@P@|1uoB'gcF3YOK \
͘.@*><)K \
H1>+ƶ>{9d(6'>|e[%^T\Mp~eMIbigi˨ϣPϩwfJH`A \
G =s_m4itӳMj{SM4iz駺}O? \
φ.v?ow\tpNmS>*ήumRoW*UNMܥY}q( \
Rȸ2jPy^qB1h$~w}+}Ns)ԬQ_I1^?glK[??WIO
 s xMp2|f^Ӽ`~J~t߳i5=g
pp'>6{0?
 Ck
(
(ڪ|^=|6oZ϶&}.Nwߴ#Nj%|R7w_++hw؉Kp˖
 xjritXH>G/vmoa0p|L
?q#n3藈	1YIu+s;N43ky#靆/9%8{kT߲{?u0 \
k }Լ+܄.ccd\vhRo9+rI*H4P@mxsD&6\joG7Ge~~5 \
~iuXiVl;kHv0'9'hP@P@4_Y_9/5D}>p \
LZ2?ٿ&?g1)_P@j;?{_+UylS9W)zW(P@P@P@P@P@GK/g>/o \
vo^ Wp Szy>ZqչS2&5cR6/ЛWї^V0bgKs*UmOZG⎔Ho>O \
SMm բ$Rg<K,k1QV	䴦Ӿaug{UIO Ǥ0!R IE,o \
 k6լտYO(  (
(G|uӪ U,F"e+Gy
V@@$u$_n*8|Agqf*
^8V-]fvߙN>'\
DLpnjVrSp]FIjPw0Z||wl˾ \
>yS?>!ߖ+M9dY\g}]1飻O'x8]9}\Ou_+;k \
> o6tUk)'_p#`Ox\Xz&u^[|:ukO5rL<c2hψJr<A^ɋα \
> )ZUO2kZ7yէp<S[$3	Ox'1tO{C2r.vzo;@ \
> P@LJ?Zf(#M?+[{d	u]i*eE	ǃ<n)N4xY4J8^#K;T;F:1VQQJ)[V9߀^g5ʮ;	LJ3	ԓib_[ \
> u*}trҔ3XSiZφ|uDXɯY^:?tF<;f97Wjr8>߳?` \
> wge*Y_G_:9φ<qJ-kG*l-7f*履iw-nj~
2bԶ'ZxJP~RmS [\en%\KSi+y69^
?c0;j^k6٧ |oR5\;xWYzT||}:o=eY=
Wika= x%:8~Vb>&BD?+8ƪ" \
nCgs/OpUb<N;n5p>6"~iS<dj\Gp&[7 \
ƤZћpLnfRIRU˟XP@|D}xG%'ݬ)MޘqSCVEF \
&iWSMX*9ITs)GތZL>,WoqV \
s/'p?kf|tbSt9%^3f[Om	mt1o,M}9Hʺ_VԩF\*Rԃ3g&Q4 \
*uINjpNki T%(שx `	xcsys?jzVrėԼ3OĄ{YOC#
t9Gѣ#kTu|/U|fO7u18
۞N-Kҷr*45X%8,;g*P]) TaMoݷRp7<!o
GĖ)vkĚŜ1艥Z#KmpQ*Y|PP\TeZicjJ۸Pmӣ
_CSɫ<=3K)p4yDwoz?
(hXgώsm(9DFvc_b|/#Q^~
5ٌ%ki=GW
4aGz޿.&*GfMj3fff}Y$I$Iɯax=Dܥ/
xm [mmճi<vJ>7W4VI..I-Kd,wo?ƿo>v \
)ԬQ_I1^?glK[??WIO \
s xMp2|f^Ӽ`~J~t߳i5=g \
pp'>6{0?  Ck
(
(ܣ[9f1AUowk)fL18sQT~J\sT4 \
گMڶqZwJ%i7i;_V~Ze \
nl>IB=퉅ⵎh	o%28*<,˹xPODRcF?gu \
NZz&详Mh49,"KnAV:nI+?(ckϊDuc:UkrO9 \
>\PP@~-6yp4[Sg#6zl}@:q"P@P@e	d \
(m2jxkf*#P@}aPWW \
RoOQO__<@P@P@P@P@1_W	I~z_ \
ټoz+j=˨3Lcur=};r9e2ex2c^+2ԗyS`U%È!5c,hVݣWӎו	\Wxc \
4D~8<"Y	$_Bzy^8Whc.V{nj	R|A]Ok:NOS?VoO<:t_?!Ik(C"V+gSi*zE
 (
( {$oOQMEc:9
MyYm2L=ƻ`\0ͱrneJJ۞d$>,n}e.
%+4Ҏnx+_]QuRO:R|۫MY8cqXn&~VWksTZsNr(`0\
 P aݿgCJ4h ӄcvv-${k[2i&0&ьq& \
M<66p\E\Cvw(	#ts4 Y<	B|~ᜎu1/& \
9y6tUk`Ev2B?FׅŇۿD5e?h`}M^Nvמ:|gF$1O \
)>+cEKZ_7wg4ʞW].+vaZn)۾ߚNO`(  \
(k~|!+ͧ|aUd\8bϧ\~3常ہr\\޿šsN`=Vvfrx`o
 4#(IYlfnof˨I#JWMAg|
m'9.6X8^-&1c1R]Gt \
۽:wVW?i{1/i+&7EmrݷuekZk!%4O \
clRk$yڼ͞9b1O81닣&[ptZ7}5m[K(a>8*VgO{ԧW	 \
<$ﭗ߳I[a<O|+mo|[gjz$:mt-Y[F&Ȇ@Oo<e_qY3e1&</^
 zcETU+μF
u&I9|7qfgS-|}*kNNn੦҇5GQk
x{Iw|w
9 ?G_%R_^ \
h5HWF+= ׀?w|w \
9xoQ!e5?!&a_ahĀ?[bHk
 x{I'wp#oZ ?G_%R_^ \
h5HWF+ڕ]yjԯn|EO%TK#lA \
.p+3q}/[W*JNH-#yX"v	K \
`hsSaF>yg>H.ie+?#R	+x{㆛	c>SS10?џ<O5қm`rpܖ7<[VR-k[KafFO10Է \
pA{v`t?S0 Ycѭ՘ORI'_׀x'ex \
Mw}7I&ߏ/ݷ/yLWA@H$&/!T9 \
u|3'_yl?o=_	p'Q4;ηw \
~HkbJ;lGg(7JDwQN?I__t?	'
 +o/;'M:jkv_ _H?1>1ٳog@?( \
 ( ??,>QxsK \
X\sĞ1XZ˖w͵cgNE<	᪫9kXm5Y\^g8G>"g.־
 pZz齭4%_[|/_7~#	D \
AL)r9:_9&eMd9m_5dw]>sߴ}G9YspRm>">C44LrתOs?0;Gg*M֞ˣi_}8 \
#  (_bDO7KJ85m
S.734@P@P@4_Y_9/5D}>pLZ2?ٿ&?g \
1)_P@j;?{_+UylS9W)zW(P@ \
P@P@P@P@YφrjYi$?k/32/PӮHRSYֹ`3L6 \
O7+̇0"X<VfQe.dڵl1VKfC<{0,yljI$=Br \
NU88EFM6⩾oQĘ_Þ!<tRmVm}6m8<<OGLJ)k \
歄 )T'vMڣoS8ۂʥ1z-n3ZJ\kcwnjJ\۬oK=KOQq$vwpŵ.VHgD7G85DlMf \
ֆ#KJJtЯգZ֒Jr%$b+Q=hUԕ*j \
P^Zzc(  ( >|Tc%xn-kIk \
[x_eA姄u_Z%r*/)pQIUP8#BՔ' _
*POQ UFU2X5[JO'ab~gJk5)g8`IDFYeGq \
.;3$NN%RIF .scF)RQMɴmJ	ի8SNRI(B \
9MF0S&Rmkrj~QX x#CQ6l>"oK*yjVm~RO$I%Bp \
2N˰Ǘ(,No8W3R9kN>HNU0昬RsrY=* \
d;r楔t)BQ?)_R/O0xew.,>'C:	᦭{{9G׭?
 ysqcaT*42)>s*T|d`5N_eT̰3zQʫ8FgG,P@bXj
 XD1KۻRnTZ^YYWko덆#<
z5VWq.-vt+ݥmnҳmg6x_s]Eo/sE{(p
%uuVM5#.,?ĝ\|F<Sĕ%= sSq \
U8+CK]逩캧uo3!3/o8+;`x_(wcJ髻= \
c%큭8m<}F=>}49y|'0a'㾛i1+\9~sf5 \
*YJ-9`0,狥\ݟ_uc? \
_ڧYPe<%+m^JiUczotWTkM,[k^m?Eƌ`ʶwJy#e&aNQ \
!c=\/5Ng.ejdof+CAeج|a,^V0>b1η;ΡOG\ߪG???+?x@^;BG??$O?
 ?e#D!'s
?D 8_@x@^;BG??$O?
?e#D!'s
?D 8_@x@^;BG??$O?
?e#D!'s
?D 8_@x@^;B}]ρf|1|%R7n5'T \
]Zдbg"Q0~j*+;'pK4\~ZRO*):7'&sOS)g8 \
heZ<˳B+R3t⽤y)JF+Cׯ(1?g$ \
-^ɓ~}n?<_Ŀ}/_PA6#n_wo \
P>GĝM+ɰ?Aog|'ieG'_:" \
_/'")')?ݟJa+~W7 \
G8%y'|AUC'5\*r̯77eMx' \
8\#	} fύ  (
9nZ~2a>_ \
,ytZZJa}LjAڥʏOƞ>0\3d|.jSp \
9%]<t{Ld_ \
MȣpykS8_+'p+1_+ݨ#E7!Z>1Bha5 \
NeTxSkDlƈW	Cۆ2xU)C5<,K~|<r|U׻d(熼
 NeS1γn+QR|9uJ1338m;	R[C? \
ΟcL{HMgFүՏcRiL]|@P| SDi}_ϣ7k5cKhy \
(  (
(x7?a|Q#'d~1Ug[<GJ?
S	'+^&?3柦g)ʿOҿSyB
(
(
(
(
g~JVJxóy|QKዙd`LP&Bl09^J~%m/fUUejrQpS? \
'9>JP̰oo(O5<>*pWG<.IR֥Kԯ˳0Zeo^?YQ]zmjFi=_]麕lg3OoqʇO"eVB \
bբWUE zƥ*9Scp	1x~7%:8&*+f*jB9-%&?%!owe-wPս$W|
 ۣ
4xφo6+;MA&o/g.:ޏfX>&
T2 ׶GRpTR_T U.|m;_Nkx{n7)MlFm \
W,VI8ӖaZk<>qAQ?B (
(~ё|Zs߂o@j;~	UdmǢ}Ð,Z[xJ|b#W \
8)O3q^jqvraG)&pn \
:<IWstCp~,'}cՔ$l.++X*Woz|;kKG \
7(>4阏-|DN-u]>MFh-OaJKř[|*%F,3i` \
<,u";~BqN""4,SxzUЭG0SWruc)Qp2:squ릿{ \
m'/{/ad O_z \
þOE?ɄV_Hʐl.ff\M<Kq}MaT-*?ГL(qAs8(9rmTQSE+UFM5Ocs|=7<OKĭB2YkJc \
R(gtPG%4f(  (>!G+ѭ}M<I \
	`K~kWRz*̎"+"NLx?3 \
5}G|S\9VtdN|nN-RJQv? ௣熹ez.71ɧ(8Un(b3 \
ZRl>2JQ0_"C*:OWEx4{MG^V++xnGڅ*k|p#q}ZO \
xsY91YgM;jrI'ug'.u3O*epx1ד1`򬦬+ΣwyYZaW \
d?xR;[,Zx%,v"~.NㆱyNCU~PFy%uM \
fR\*rN+q!'</TrݦOu%RО".VuU	<-R]ZEď",wTIuMent]$35'Wcd2ɱT)qoffjfX
 Lz`ʜ#uhO
Uϼᨺx3|R1r<111>XKujI>A@PsMR<0M4Qy$؅D \
D؅U&HRԜiӧTRrQ!9RiF1rI$v.:B(NZ:tΥJ!9JsQbi$>?S_؀ѐH \
?<Az_ouMK_fnTđ'޿^3?|Yu^=x/axduy4gE7w \
ӼAZ(60 F.-̶4W3+l|<6~&_Dpl^K	apXq+^e[ \
MUZNtgN'|Kq]n-HfYtqnfbqYO	Ԝh⪺RYSN8>'.ُi&<$WmkLCw%ՕszxL( \
<ďCuxd?0?ANpx3Z<$wo?_Mq \
U|;?N[*?>2ZYn;>_IO>'M|9 \
&SX75tcz^~??i/?=?Se`xg_-_
 .k{< ^O&'/6|m`h@ׅP@OA~?<a
no=Ynenkq
Öw@MKC"woþ( >uO>hȸZUf4j *wnU_5{FQѩ^ \
b<esxvUxs,OxpY^J:Mrql,lwXbYI$I$I'O$2mm \
wm[m{RI$I+$I-]?'Gy~~^=i$)n`46ضS>ື \
Ḅ)x}?qΧ=Zust#$Bxl]J*<J.X>Lp82NT/%N \
VIV&:Y'4B;Ʈ4RtWW[ƹ|9PgojH!#S̾E \
|9@PZ\Awm#Cqk4WJк{2H}E~63KRj6h1#n5Y5݂A$ \
 (
( +'=O ՅFȏ.iSG]7WlY?%+x@
(O'gkx 37?~*ا*֗%?JuO
(
(
(
(
( #
)\x'fV!:
?0d_[=qXE'ARqE5xQt#xK/vHsqK8ޖ"U*? \
/tx|K_	W<ۅcO-)6vRkacBex;xrϊ^ \
q-֓+Z:4<6>&5j&/$1L~ocQ)JĜ ~5ʸ \
e*J8qx;S 1*K \
%Whx_y$]:|2N5qY&u]`)C}5V`jT,MF_9xyGyƱjZlR(;MNŤ\a5ͅյ̿dž#NJ|+C \
FaFX3Ia%}]*K[^i^qoao`e`*<m8Yvus6ʱV#PvV֍\&.]
 a5A@P@P_wI<w?V]<:m=)ceQ۔Λ;%.2KX=W҇ \
\;< ʞ9ba8K=ƨ(⭦Q(Jy,mH	,OŘxĘ~+|7=\mjXZx{洳m(4p_Nt \
, ^wT]jt^ˀd7W3ɀf۟,F3UXUk$18%TZIzu'.z-X \
fۡ(6tl.N)QF.NzE?Wg1x((|F{/xS>v44>PZ?K \
VHfS!2an#:|#J_ٹJi\*u*Ѕ	{|l&q1VM \
,ʤEFcZa9^/Jtq12'OOooT^)'_p@B?FׅŇƾ~^ׇ'CGQ55A2[Q4
 $Lvw=8_?x)fyk0%yv*.JU)(ՅҩNSL~x3i:WIӏ/<yqaZ4JTj8NҼQ_<K \
7t/%5$;_ CDo6-i/Hd#vCy \
U<y.jup8ޖ?-ĸ,V_l%{.YNMʔ9'^q/Rpr \
W(8)Z]93ԡƝeNhT}F`  |g&xF
/4pͫV@Xl$ܚ>̡5F0>s]Mfw;7,u*Jg%pL]D?
 3QRژf\OtRb]E~J~'ptf俌˛ۙyn.n&v{ifYYevygv,I$V\EjTjNZ$RZsRrms)6ܤnj4hЧNJhҧ
 Th҂:tF *1IF)%?k?f_
-~}F _x &Cxr
N[=.=5NFC6_
> >Q+<>Vw?TWڶ]*֍ywtU_O8veJOC4XynfsIaj~(˚ƽ5ֻYC{x.+m

x}Hb@Gu~e f\aiʵL:,ZNԨ1r+xk[_AOh7vUb \
5eR|i浪5dW_1(??  \
;?eLbOI5n&50!?qFg\QqfO>Lˇ\iaVXZѩ<5n]^IT \
a/(Vu&|m YWpnwOe\K㲌eJPP8bsiN ޞ&*;Gdu \
[xFm?yM 17KEڄwZ^n/."$  W#
8%S9'Nc0)]<M
4}9c<Ęya~̫1KN
O	a}c:	:
Wp5-X*
((o_ಾ[N IE/kQ*8_Ix +m;#]FOOһ>xGcKx \
nȩFiWKFP3%%R11MQ1t$ߡQ! \
ʷEj]5eyux2ڍNsaipٜG,mMG]&:5#2꺽:~iwwD/VWL&0Y?	eZzb)p! \
 e9_e{baʲ\fX
WM-=%g]o?qL(+pO:gWs9 F ~)| \
8GPqOX<,F)>/j6u*ɵ79R\w<qO^9t.g:4׳aeG	I&ҧF \
?s4Qx+Lx&O \
!{UOHʹ~~&P@G@dG|?mB?C \
K'W?8<Zu;7&8AAɝͧ-Kx~ \
p,wo?ƿ/o>v~)ԬQ_I1^?glK[??WIO
 s xMp2|f^Ӽ`~J~t߳i5=g
pp'>6{0?
 Ck
( 8|sگ~$xOdž4=uvtHjፒM{˖V*a|5Y76 \
>7߭YRЏ5lf7(hTY&8G<	fM3 v \
ܣF2&CsXn*,==E)EK6k~Fc~^@i\,zƨI%O4 \
$V[i\Sŧ%/1ypOɪ9pu*)W':O5NLc)B*8\*VW<<u \
Bˋ30iAc1ԩ8|*e1^5cSS,=.	,ִ%[.Bm5f \
Gpl2]Z#+á[j+,w	h{F+YS͸ZG<B5L޵CԡURXU>{o_
 11}^M 4!49Ni\FּJS
))Fk_/(NmPT0$I$I$KdD#~[rnRnRmmvzޭ[9f><7rBc$0"csױA9+hkP4 \
{Kyy)aꮬ28=A @(  \
Sv5<+\yZn#6H@Nd1Hqj[\94v?A(  (
(x7?a|Q#'d~1Ug[<GJ?
S	'+^&?3柦g)ʿOҿSyB
(
(
(
(
(񗃼3 |ek6szE]X' \Z^[ݕP^ZM
JFQ|=(fy6qp8Ra+I]5:u!.Z+Ҕ+ \
z)֧	#G>ʸFS9Yd[ \
+V:Eʖ#Z0=J|E**ԧ//|g*MWOK	W \
0XZIt%-,^iVZݼa􈬼Emج1j:f)}!~As<n8߀<TI*nsNg4>#iTG \
F C%) Sî<|)
,N1Y=jbZ㱾=_?f>B]yxzw;Xj	M-Fk]SNi67 \
-M-9ϸC0J:>u)J8|	st}_BnԨ؊jXK8|;c:r|(aV1Y^6Tr*S*t+
 Uѣ*? Oӵv7I(o<%MNM}xY:S;[+ur
"H.fZ%YxaV
,7qT)Gb%GΫ{>IB fR2ZC/*ⱙNUU
`kbql4y2e)S|UʣMF":H$nG"ete%YYHe`H \
	c(*Qd((u$M;Ge	J8Iqqeԣ(5$M=SzHP|Ui^ \
?h6J^ZcV7=_*Rvg: l=r-îlFap~
wեFI5{;KgI8{'3pnOfxZJ"Ivm_sxcvfS<I,s \
^|N,НD2(.oxu"2$Cx	鹓e4q\;J6Y&|&&o.iS \
biC)(өN?ѿ~Yu_7*M	akE8d*50xZjFuiԩW<C-{ \
o<EMΫu5_\ngi]2ͅPQUG湞{cs|3\SkTxZjS9 \
7蒌RI>OU2<^/p)px,-ӣB(Ɲ8Ekܤo>/?{~4i,{q
 ޗ3%Qg2ԢR&p}:FMb8u!JENW˼T#/u%O1_Qt89IAZUՏ \
M<\0СT3~xL ?neN_YjppGڭ+s*2tR˰ͯx- \
?)_R/O>'Op	Kx \
||'^goM{xZ^4ҬaEg4v(c =x{Vsu
 WYb0b16"È08hE9NfPԮ򵇥	խO⧌X?WW#qpLjn> \
qT,Z5ԓQUxugjtoӧBIC(}[|UEs[4qZxaftjq:$VK=եݿ}~yyL1͸:BsR'.8 \
2uRQх:x$NeJRC ^}(?%,ɼFp(Yha3<J \
%N33R\2[+׭Z*1=o/_|-eO~-<_Ԍ.<SbCa SX}L-/ \
`PA? K09UZzzcP`1M{\6M?I]7'ۇ0Қx|uXQ93,
 I'챸-]y*^_R|xP`?<qC6m9յ i05)K=N3]kc
_~!p#9e}%%F5%1!$00'kT!%N
JZ3ox

bʴԧg0;lvmT.AF_T4hWTBe>,{qoq߇~ko4y	s[h]xUXTof,W⿏<g741iUʸW(u@49*5Ftײ \
х<%5 Oo;p)SF,3Bq"trN*)BD*R \
}	'^|tg+Z[7 \
zxU+SD]YJm!Ķ1YiPb?D!#_`QWzM&#.g^nc!<0:K2c?8+"(`q<pq9
 L6iTp~օlTl'NXq*9eU!?Rك**XvWnkZXY]D^Y]ZC \
ddxՒHݕ \
baqTj8zЍJ5W֣Vէ)B$e4MqX'׫+aq4'*U=Hա^X5:uiUjSZ'('os \
 uD>$n^iNYVN8b Oң^|'ξe \
9|'W+]ߛT&!J^ֵ6_7b/ÜkZ |gS\kA \
fp,ކr:r\cb7.JTC5o_έeiĜ8:&8tx \
cg]G쾌I_9\+1:ƶ7BqY>j4sm{ju)<eb)S÷_}+X/r<Cr \
e%dXYQb[:"kZu'RS3ZlR'[ \
3uԗ6ڶv1,Uӵm귚f e)1]C((?؞\
)`3ܟG׍jji':l.*2UtqXyJi8popy1ȳR|eBTj89J0a{1:ܮX|n|&&׫ZB<_o?o<o?Ķ
 Jut]fH"D5	cmiB)cOI
E980Qfǚ8UM4PuUxT<3<\L?p>K1%NX[ey>Saf2 \
Mʶ"iatq8O0i~?nw(Jд_HG3xg3J4cK_Q[HF8"Xt:B,ƞ2ę^- \
XUաj\3g$e^(*xL6?8w~O5qu#q?N3ySPEie9GANGSb1IJ-o[ƺc5ޟS]qG|Gr.ۍ7 \
\ZYwmwҿ~> W3`!|/ӯg2͡U dV
8O6JkUb ?{SіyT5R#T5,nyZ8NJ2j<KQWIďa \
_oſLş/qUg_)Ɵj?Oֿ߯Yd?꾉7I?/_YW>׏ \
 (h ?H7Y;M_Cgs	gg?ON|Og \
?_xz73ٴOei|w/o?cXw؏GßWQ \
o%0?K?s_F?xc͒	g \
*?~O9fW_wȟRK~jZX|bwy}s \
n.8-ZID4VwePM-`_P ap{ \
8MZt0z֯ZN*pNu*Ta)I$xcob1_<e 0jb18El \
T0(ukV9(SN2cG^x[A/-C\Oi?m{ \
^x[A/-C\C!@q"0.VyoZIrom#c?W#ɪt=,go&x.k`M!r6 \
ؐ$UK?#xL -Z)9;&ڿwQ \
qX^	ZWk.Ty7ʬj_BcE3|oޱ4k	nV(晨+61\[$ɑsߥ \
'*K.SxȨfͨBSv5\E:qv!"8|1βs~#k;NnJY;W%5jWp+3oYEui^8|U"U4d \
ƣ@w״).$;_^>~T![	bsEyM`T敕JY6]Swe/Xxq7s|EJxax2Au
 Gq97xb-Axxⷌ?egoh63MFT'ވP| \
xkqbzOX|,QjYn[AC	a)#VQs/x{N^IFlT9kR|L \
cq9SRհΤㄡ.C?d7a˦N$g-JoG<7kx\ĺ+x~qyrRihԭ| \
Tzw8?r>OXTzPipK<q@<?S2Lm<nԞA \
,E/꿿StRY~UqOAFp^7Wxso|4}b5MRdu딉uZEA5(R]:(l-O?
 xg aOrWq;7̫FbbqQ,>.)SNJY'<kp9~KQI`򜲌'K')Iʶ+WTV?g͂
 (ooJ{"ĉݪlu6Gs1-۵|@P@r
|_zV%]HO`mN-gd,Mꩼ΀
(
( +'=O ՅFȏ.iSG]7WlY?%+x@
(O'gkx 37?~*ا*֗%?JuO
(
(
(
(
( 1Az.o4
f[[F,
3QbKk;	lDl0W\2Wy~3)0L,(O
zX.EiaFt84gfA೜19[+/̲Ml;
|M	 *\Вm7xw;~:-O>I0xO 0I<M0x7b
u1Y烸nς[+y&n<&uRiYNhQ|?0܋
*AJjpm)U4Є2J\?_|8 \
zD|@X-.MXԁFb|C{e%Ť^~ \
̪dW?SnL_	RqNփBWN<Щ)S(7T,r7'7wq \
S "ReI_?>,p? vnI`Hi \
i"Pn/>iNEB,&[f8l]0}N]JI|)ύ:]<!8fkf+0M \
R}eOm6{_ѱCMi7^xkg'd$p1~[C#0{2KW֨׮95:|-#'wl6u8:z]a3Zkmٛ@lm;Ϗ>,_m<9 \
8vMDdO2&1J38jWrk<. N>jܿq$8꿴1m3 \
_]4x~"jV|YmMwguoįܐvUU \
Ts)n*,oqw8~\NwZR ,bI+$sxS |3p
\XL'<oiTRzJmMɹ6oo \
i=RHy7~2բFVbgki</&GWu|B?TS \
<5`%QS<a5_5Fx\㤿O|{%Zmx6cN0eĸYbOQ%3Zw \
\|SfXX;P'[+<C#x4]P!pwEqPqVødY%teқ<0NVRߤg<[N)ab08̨(G

*l:1΄WFPS6tUk=`Ev2'ЏQ/?qa \
'nkzx?)ӏ_/?KkT>-~m$|U$fSk]H, \
KxRRE7fxCR"3<DܪpԪ8у')'*T6e/9n.maC2>N2MP:Y8֫((kA9,xş> \
=O~Ǫk<t6IL+^w>f<I\E乍)As,I \
޼R%/zR-U4sq^]e;%q(O\hT媜tGUoG) \
Y<Oge^K70YK!I9=etKdQS8w/Ul\22$G*~)7'ם>yY \
p}îIRRn䧝O98PN 8F)EY'{׭O"΅
׆KrF<$äJN*Yv;><fTeKF]lpsqyijhF[JiŦXd@oU^5y7
 )G$M9n2ԭi)EďRצ?_xƚԼE]jS9[[5ⱳ
pZB ,0+3qyk9E[R/uG0x*ZBV_
pg	.UO$k)h`Tk:JzL*ʥY6MO;-_ \
Mɪv^+,o	[C<Kڍ.8K:\e< \
$񯉸&sX|w=֞3Aγ7IÞ*ޙ6 \
3\-,t~qr9(Cc!+QcVO%WxB<Yw \
[-3LS\'O{_\<zw$Muu4Jl8g-dNax<:vJU+V&b1X|V*WשRj9I<aGIof>q2ؙ+B
 Ҍ0<%SpСN־ \
RuK7mVyPbGKMsA)n$tux嵽{{+KӅ|V|_ \
fJ`y)9F>hf9f&P14)FtqgS [V9~Oa`ǃ1 \
~S,2ey%g.3|5xR+QѥV?˿Am5-BEH]??l.ntlX \
_FL1M7V&?W1XF__F2Yajⳬ5?k[$F.*TpW,~ׂ \
apٖ8q1Tĵi<S𳒔}M, \
5͍?5/߉|ɰ]IjS[	-:M3WF;T#ǜeXo;*,RT`OnXLu(Tq+Rג\
 >\9\Pt!֯էWJܾ*Ff.e{#P|6V9[o.9ko>;`){<VaY엷s
 JڶO[)w6}~okx!Uu(8.v2<SP<Ioqmg/
xB;xݼ-;IAwE8	<Gq;d
Ü4|zͩUc(JY7ѫY:3:ԥkԧR5b4f}>y5jU<7q3s%'FR|UB[5*Fkݝ9A/x_5<A$d^!u
 sR3H$XVmv \
"k>>$Y9f؇\q4爩VqiPNQ#x_')Q \
K6JԲ|+Aޮ"0Bud[[Gyթ)^GGyT|mK~)H/5ӼkUí'}+]㷽HEq7Xs. \
qRXl6|Z+ٖ2(ٴ+*] }"02갫z.2b \
9	?ex)S	jh:QJ Húmh>Zi}K
qݷ<31\-ȲMnUahhᰘ\<:4hӊJ0][wmsmas \
_f8үc13u+WVmNs}#hF)%|U_#/=דƿFo9g\po|;|:W
 f?d_e2~GOp8VUϥ0
?H?$?
kNmY _:h?e67 W
_Lm8Yl_xg[Oke?yV51}%?xe6#QUw \
L?b"Oяy;?(d$_/qOhoƿkN_ٕ72̣b
 ( 6?
xB^CzJZ贍R]U2p2Mz9nQg5eykm%C-bq՛W \
ҫQ=34lgYYaxZmեNэ'͢}i	\K!𽄤y!m;q3x5ۘGvzeB~ \
E5<&M|w(pQvU6ZM2]}8*G(qpO \
|S^N88՝b#fk# ".ĚūdM> U \
<Gupٟ9LE6K8~XH/6>hdM%*  xE7ʼ" \
j8qG.cJdeɲDiɪTr?| \
ivcÚ=&aoP$ZI*egyy%wvrL2&K)RTpyv] \
aTь`Nu*JU*JSL?6Gfsuٞij9+u$NPN1N1cWy@P=GOլ/4F;y.t1rܬpC)+o \
{R&oI-M epIm!o.0,  (A 	A A \
~џefH˷9I"N8TQa9?{x \
gդ[\Fqo*M8IѳG$nUљXr	 	  ( +'=O \
ՅFȏ.iSG]7WlY?%+x@ (O'gkx \
37?~*ا*֗%?JuO (
(
(
(
(
(G%}.]ƞYH>dK
R$r+2,S˸'ʳ̾09_sJ?7g#. \
                |3Ns03<nU1X+jK;	xin:xngg{x#v~Xui4V

*<`.v
{F=:8r\72jxenSFKOj#z:gXjqQ!2<֣ꙅLY4\|v߽;w~d/~rOiq/e \
29;Wx+V\wWo{:;.|oѰKǪ1婗xwvKb8{7W0л[ZGKF~Z|QC˝@'˕@?(ʿ$7( \
3Y<,NVo~<	@!(|RmRpH6i8Mއ~?d^onur|suw-W6*:Me
 D0{Tոcէ<:Ȫrb*EVbs(PFxxRpv|Vs~H5W
x4pS	K 'JkT*x\"*xDߴrWA
[[ƐĐ1Xc4PUT \
_ҥN8QNRiӥJN"BJ0RJ1I%d~Z\EZթ^iʥZէ*jԛrJ&9rnRm5YP@%?So>MQxߦ_i
 '}<2^yWo78%y'|<??lxGS=r6"kMLG8.~l/h \
\&aӄn PN3  q \
fgC3OY,..IG|	lj>be>3xmjl.⦾r|Ze8G^YbUo.V+cByt' \
F$ڍ?#̞FV#|;f5%<ɶe\G^8_^yC9}?o)	q \
uBy.T{>JP]zZOMӧY'1ռeCFQB֋sV_8pvŁx#ƙT-:rZ{F_VjZ{kw3m'O
 Gү2T\3̯uz.:+߳?ۋ[Y25KYQ+Yϴ|Qqj31䵍հP(XL~T3Le
 kF]87.(sjUY/2RqF,'NW^dtr*Z(VoⓔR[?
 ( `Ue`C+C0Ai4i4M5t4O{7ԓM4itZsb[|𽾭 \
tL^KNF>s?nt	0_S\+\~%G/xuqdԱ5{*[UVOeYWҏǮG
 P\X~% (Ϩf R^IF2jH/Fc-oIBI>
X@=mW Zg'~?	'G߲ 	_xV˥7ݳ
OVKc8w3G04ڕ$hIK9o$͎cxwGnU^خ7n'Źcn \
jYtwyV,ג<qf8akp^K9_[RRgmEۧSe?^|7EUd|M`7յ77EAܸ7_
 |?J	p.Ch3eR3ZΝ޲P;Fݍ8ǿIW~!qmmC**[&OK/jiS9+uPS
 3[\ŽRA<Ʋ<2Ia)$H$nU֧RXB*:F3R8T8FIQm4eҫRJuԝ*ԧ
 ҜԥRRH(NJPZdM\R?|3  \
}_Dp#Y71g/8m^{ i}ckiV6zfav:~m \
*+{[Kdx"@8a#EU@\.a`jq h`aJ Q*Th \
bI#䱘^acN;:f2\N+^r[)խVrnSRrnMnsPVW^YA5ݥ1[][\FOoqO;42G$lQWN
 QB#Vj5bVZsRJu!)B&g$hօzZq8jp=Zu'F
RF7ҩΝHJ3<$*?p!MGKWyv \
VVzmZ[XiYXXYAI	F(C$q>00Jp\-X|6Jp|=F(ӌiңJcN*q) \
1b>Cq8f3_׫b5jWq5J|F"YNjU*թ9TRR)Ij \
~kWZ:})RɈuyuKqq)$;'W8+sMln?gbUרJa'VI9Nr\[˸Ӌ2
 <MN2PMNvfLJ|/	xg \
?gwAҴO}'?-mo/o&yQ}k}k+-eY}choc{/iNKsvsG_VX8;~?c}c]WQ˗\_x3/
 xk|Eizزk6SAð! \
sAg&Q+5pyúܞX5GOÚuFjż5e{GEb \
YQujJ79-+&gU^?C#?ɿ?%G+?K|M?DG5KWx \
9D~Uk& ?6į=-s7? \
-ʪ?p!MA/8m^{__ \
,e|0yg857o(I?p7ᦪ?(pSJktc_.>St\qOzu:M \
6QqZX ~6EoĨ \
}%0TiPF)AtQb:ؚ5eZgZսgRRշݷԳZP@P@׋%C \
5aqgr7G"nl0R	͵UѤe	e?3#|7׾k-ꑛ>b(m5pO|!ufduimy@<
 ( =Cſ:G]u ߗB͙$ ,	ﵮ`@q㗂<p!A \
djGC6mqIU{-P@4_Y_9/5D}>pLZ2?ٿ&? \
g1)_P@j;?{_+UylS9W)zW( \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@M>66E~~ \
"ݥ7	#`Ox\X}I1^glOJK( \
 (
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(~|[ZthʼR|imb,Ls\wVG^{,ڕQVO
ZoݭJ-';i[`P@Px7g"ՎDžN$Dm2G{h ;pIf}9ڗ \
ziw<=վu}3Z[܅f8$t/W@2bSʹ.. \
H8@WN{A1O<\7f'֧oɏ:<~JWPڟN<_
 5A <6gn40<TNU.J^P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@%?So>MQxߦ_i
 '}<2^yWo78%y'|
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(G*4r"$n]$F]IVVYIM|#iuv$6 B.2gbHX
`IDlcVbno:^^iWdF2鸨	9 \
wK&9s@P@P7Y#vItu9VVRYH0 9 \
BѾ,HUSN"Lj"0%Q(}MzR|@$6WOן2-3"8$ \
>=x?]JH5Wmxݣo~ImjO<\7f'֧oɏ:<~rPs'>,?Y \
? ͨd%Ğ.:iH%՞?Ejآbm*
J)h?~G~S<|5cpTju)fe
'Zl>WxwZTp*?k/| \
3/XL:KR|4a)J',/J]HN4FXP@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@~_9c \
}_u{. \
G]Ojuyx$O%񃍼l^'n	fg}G1}KOPGc0RI<q \
OKK/8)Zr~y^iY+86">δcUF|?Ə?ox_ \
{چ}[+:f;֞O]} */
{oM'/s7j'1O}7'?,>0mBUo_\
/_??h|Yi%99_GP@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@s#𯇼]`oMVВȷ|mnc)sk68mLȞ:/3V8oW1;c8;մdA!gZ5^6iWM38/:"~д0 \
A P@P@?W9?&}O<\7f'֧oɏ:<|[__g/o?<+udk \
XWp˒:=(IBUX]7Ou?׋ \
83%s.SNګR)VT&\D~]⟌7<z \
.(8b;'G)ʣR5-Iq3tpW8KS~M/N-oVEzƱd \
LH;?M׵w \
MBy%oo/cL#GΗ0ïlOrj5-<S><}5EicrnZք'gXY^
 g/g8ЯN*VVW5aX&c(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
(
( _E572U;?U[ˑzD8e`@4?ejedž/<1trE5])W3-Ae8 \
]k|O^eKVi΅pw:|QiR	aol/ۇl[^MkpgH_@P%sÿNtI__GO
 ٴ#cζyvzM橩1Yiuw#%FXY+c40x,6#U6F#VJСJ3ZISNriE6|1LcXl	F'W \
pbV#ZPF(':j0Sl$Woik}OZ\-ա;e|ODE{I>grK \
n@|f8ڸ+%z<nӊ1sOBL \
SRUr(ḋ78JSENo#Tgrc>'S*R;~x>g;Ώ/iQvZ>gd\MnnywO{y1i&eÜ3!a20O.Ѝ
 1ngUk&1^J?<Yļo8sLj3|Yg"o>gj)axR \
ږ:qW]^@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@ \
P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@P@fz>@mu/NmsoY[_*p9<
 Mo{]t'g|m{QmOMr~yF&Z3^1yrm9"9c/كEce/t`ԥq5KHՏ"~R8k4jr8AR'

i<@<Normal
$xxCJOJQJmH	F@F	Heading \
1$$h<@&a$5CJKH B@B	Heading \
2$$@&a$6CJ8@8	Heading \
3$<@&5<A@<Default \
Paragraph FontX`XHeader2$dhh&dPa$
 !5CJ(J @JFooter,$$dNa$
!(U@(	Hyperlink>*B*:OQ":FillIn
 V&dP8V@18FollowedHyperlink>*B*FOBFTerms
 &Fh^h
B*CJph2OR2Application
((^$<"<U3U! z  z  \
z^$p \
**~**#	O	a
 :

#7#T#$XXX
(Z}XXXt \
,R$+H_MCU\n@" \
 (

SRA4	  \
:openid_big_logo_text.jpg#"

SRA4	  \
:openid_big_logo_text.jpg#"

SRA4	  \
:openid_big_logo_text.jpg#"0(	0
S	? \
@h@@h@@h@kq \
ou9?rx|v|P	V	x	~			j

`f;
GMtzqw=Cx \
~	OUbhG \
M%.88>17$*S \
Y h n     \
""X#j#p#$ \
 \

 qw   \
D!J!X#$$$::::::::. \
.KData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral.doc. \
.KData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral.doc. \
.KData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral.doc. \
.KData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral.doc. \
.KData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral.doc. \
.KData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral.doc. \
.RData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral-draft1.doc. \
.RData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral-draft1.doc. \
.RData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral-draft1.doc. \
.RData:Users:jernst:projects:OpenID \
Foundation:collateral:oidf-collateral-draft \
1.docJ+8wsvP^UV \
^`B*o(ph. \
 ^ `.pLp^p`L. \
@@^@`. \