List:       openid-general
Subject:    [OpenID] Anyone know the owner of the OpenID brand pages on Facebook?
From:       Eric Sachs <esachs () googlers ! com>
Date:       2012-03-02 17:25:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Does anyone know the owner of this Facebook page for OpenID:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OpenID/15157608236

The OIDF Marketing Committee is tracking down logins for the different
social pages so we can start using them for marketing.  We noticed that
Facebook page already existed so we hoped to reuse it.

Eric Sachs
Vice Chairman, OpenID Foundation
Senior Product Manager, Google