List:       openid-general
Subject:    [OpenID] WebID + OpenID Hybrid Protocol Power!
From:       Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-17 16:21:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All

I hope this is the right list to post to.

Below the latest screencast from Kingsley Idehen (Openlink Software), that I
found quite informative about the way in which the WebID and OpenID
protocols can complement each other.

One thing I liked about the demo, is that has the feel of 'everything just
works' about it.

Of course still a lot more to polish, but it's great to see implementations
of open protocols working well together to solve common challenges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXoxUo7Py4M

Hopefully also gives a flavor of WedID to those that may be slightly less
familiar with it?

Best
Melvin