List:       openid-general
Subject:    Re: [OpenID] What makes OpenID special?
From:       Peter Vereshagin <peter () vereshagin ! org>
Date:       2010-05-20 8:05:36

We all come down to Monterey, SitG!
2010/05/19 13:08:32 -0700 SitG Admin <sysadmin@shadowsinthegarden.com> => To \
openid-general@lists.openid.net : SA> understanding to a future identity protocol in \
several years' time,

At the moment being I have 2 ridiculously obvious proposals for OpenID future:
1. OpenID is known by its server-to-server direct communication stages like 'assoc' \
and 'authenticate'. Of course this may happen to be the TLS/SSL connection, liek it \
is done with https:// scheme. To make its best for preventing from 'mitm' kind of \
attack it should be great to use the CAs list. Foundation should make a \
recommendation for one like at least 3 organizations do: Microsoft, Mozilla, and XSF \
--- XMPP standards foundation. 2. I'm wondering I can use not only the email/xmpp \
kind of address as a PGP identity, but JPG picture, too. How come I can't use my \
OpenID for this?

73! Peter pgp: A0E26627 (4A42 6841 2871 5EA7 52AB  12F8 0CE1 4AAC A0E2 6627)
--
http://vereshagin.org