List:       openid-general
Subject:    [OpenID] [ANN] openidenabled.com library releases in PHP, Ruby,
From:       "Jonathan Daugherty" <cygnus () janrain ! com>
Date:       2008-06-06 23:50:32

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the releases of all three of the
openidenabled.com OpenID implementations.  This multi-library release
includes numerous bug fixes, a few minor API changes, documentation
and interop improvements, and better test coverage.

Additionally, this release couldn't have happened without a lot of
feedback and contributions from the development community.  Be sure to
check the bug tracker to see if we fixed a bug that you reported.  For
a complete list of tickets we resolved in this release, please see

  http://trac.openidenabled.com/trac/report/13

The release versions are as follows:

  PHP: 2.1.0 <http://openidenabled.com/php-openid/>
  Ruby: 2.1.1 <http://openidenabled.com/ruby-openid/>
  Python: 2.2.0 <http://openidenabled.com/python-openid/>

For a user-friendly summary of changes in each release, see the
CHANGES file included in the release tarballs.  For a complete patch
list, see the CHANGELOG file.

As usual, you can test for interoperability with your favorite OpenID
sites using the live demos linked to from each library's project page
(see above).

--
 Jonathan Daugherty