List:       openid-general
Subject:    [OpenID] =?iso-8859-1?q?OpenID_participation_to_Panamerican_Digit?=
From:       snorri () snorri ! eu (Snorri)
Date:       2008-02-14 12:32:25

Dear All,

Here is a copy of an email about an cool conference organized by my French
friend Marc  <mailto:marc.van.coillie at eife-l.org>
marc.van.coillie at eife-l.org

You?re welcome in Canada this spring for an exciting events

-Cheers

-Snorri

Dear OpenID colleagues,

we are organising a panamerican conference next may on ePortfolio and

Digital Identity from 5th to 7th May in Montr?al:

 <http://events.eife-l.org/eportfolio_montreal>
http://events.eife-l.org/eportfolio_montreal

Inside this conference I'm organising a full day workshop (on 6th or 7th)

dedicated to digital identity interoperability (identity federation and

personal attribute sharing), which aim is to study the state of art of open

specifications and API usable for this and discuss with other participants

how we could go one step further.

We have already participation confirmed for Liberty Alliance and HR-XML

Consortiums as well as micro-format community (Steve Ganz - LinkedIn and

Michael Kaply - IBM) as well as the leader of dataportablity.org initiative.

I'm still waiting for final participation from Microsoft, OpenSocial and

Facebook.

The Quebec Security Institute will also attend it

( <https://www.isiq.ca/en/isiq/index.html>
https://www.isiq.ca/en/isiq/index.html)

Will you be interested to take part of it ?

Don't hesitate to ask me for other information (in French or English).

Best regards,

Marc Van Coillie

CTO

EIfEL - European Insistute for E-Learning

Web:  <http://www.eife-l.org/> http://www.eife-l.org/

Member: HR-XML European Chapter, IEEE LTSC

Expert for the CEN/ISSS WS/LT

Leader of the HR-XML Europass CV Working Group

Email : marc.van.coillie at eife-l.org

Tel : (+33) 9 50 60 88 01

Skype: marc-eifel