List:       opengroupware-users
Subject:    Re: [OGo-Users] XA_64 Question
From:       Ken Smith <kens () kensnet ! org>
Date:       2007-10-26 2:22:16

Adam Tauno Williams wrote:

> If you do, a note or two on the docs plone would be nice, or upload your
> SPEC file.

Yes of course
> Otherwise, it might be easier to just install a 32-bit version of
> Apache.  There really isn't any benefit to a 64-bit Apache or OGo.
> 64-bitness is really only a win for the PostgreSQL backend.

Apologies for the delay in replying, my priorities have been changing.
Thank you for the spec file. I had been thinking about switching to the
32 bit apache as an alternative approach. I'll try building the module,
but if that becomes difficult I'll do the 32 bit apache method instead.

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.

--