List:       opengroupware-users
Subject:    [OGo-Users] Opengroupware & Sieve
From:       Benjamin Long <bflong () longbros ! com>
Date:       2003-09-25 16:50:18

Greetings!

	I notice that there is a package called
"opengroupware.org-tools-installsieve". I'm assuming that this package is a
tool to let the ogo webui email filters be connected to a sieve server so
that the filtering of incoming mail is done by the email server instead of
ogo. Is there any documentation on how to use this tool? If not, can someone
walk me though how this is supposed to work and then I'll post some docs on
the plone?

Thanks in advance!

Benjamin Long