List:       opengroupware-users
Subject:    Re: [OGo-Users] apt-get install opengroupware.org-zidestore - and
From:       Peter Reichart <pr () hochvogel ! de>
Date:       2003-07-31 9:14:44

Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> Yo!
>
> I'm trying to install zidestore to access the ogo database from the
> Mozilla calendar. I'm currently stuck at step 1 (see subject). Now, what
> do I do? How do I access the sidestore server?

this was already an issue on the geman mailing list, lets see if i can
translate it for you ;-)

To install ZideStore try following:

Stolen from the mail "ZideStore configuration for the impatient" from
Björn Stierand:
------schnipp-----------------
Edit Apache config file httpd.conf:

-- snip (httpd.conf) -
<LocationMatch "^/ev*">
SetHandler ngobjweb-adaptor
SetAppPort 23000
</LocationMatch>

# Exchange public folders URL
<LocationMatch "^/zidestore/*">
SetHandler ngobjweb-adaptor
SetAppPort 23000
</LocationMatch>
-- snap --

su to opengroupware user ("su - opengroupware") and run the following
commands:

Defaults write ZideStore ZLFolderRefresh 1
Defaults write ZideStore WOPort "localhost:23000"
Defaults write ZideStore SxExplain YES
Defaults write ZideStore WOCachingEnabled YES
Defaults write ZideStore WOHttpTransactionUseSimpleParser YES

------schnapp-----------------

restart Apache (as user root! Debian: /etc/init.d/apache restart)

start ZideStore (as user opengroupware)

/usr/lib/opengroupware.org/WOApps/ZideStore.woa/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-fd-nil/ZideStore
-WOHttpAllowHost localhost

or as user root (one line!)

su - opengroupware -c
"/usr/lib/opengroupware.org/WOApps/ZideStore.woa/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-fd-nil/ZideStore
-WOHttpAllowHost localhost"

to connect the mozilla calendar try this:

open the menu tools --> subscribe remote calendar

- type in an name for your calendar

- for the URL use: http://<servername>/zidestore/so/<username>/calendar.ics

- type in username and password

Now you should be able to open and view the calendar in mozilla but
beware: you can not enter entrys in the calendar an publish them to
opengroupware! it's not implemented or broken i dunno...

Hope this helps

Greets

Peter