List:       opengroupware-translation
Subject:    Re: [OGo-Translation] Italian version alpha-20030825 + images
From:       Luca <ogotranslation () ianus ! ws>
Date:       2003-08-26 7:52:09

Helge Hess wrote:

> Hi Luca,
>
> can you add them to CVS yourself or do you prefer us doing the import?
> Frank has given you access, but if using CVS is anoying for you, it's
> no problem for us committing changes for you.

I can add files to CVS it's not a problem. But, as I told yesterday to
Frank, I didn't receive username & password for committing changes.

> It's Verdana, 8px.
>
> BTW: please note OGo Bug #192 - we intend to replace image submit
> buttons with traditional, CSS styled buttons for easier localization
> (and faster pages).

Oh, in this case I can stop working on it and focus on the website
translation - wich is proceeding. I hope to commit italian version
before the end of the week.

Luca.