List:       opengroupware-translation
Subject:    Re: [OGo-Translation] wizzards?
From:       Helge Hess <helge.hess () opengroupware ! org>
Date:       2003-08-15 9:14:52

Olivier Hallot wrote:
> While translating the WebUI interface I found references to "wizzards".
> How can I enable the wizzards, if they exist?

Hm, I think that wizards are not used anywhere anymore. The
implementation was horribly broken so we decided to remove them.

It might be that in some obscure component parts of the wizards
architecture is still used. We'll need to check the code for that, I
added a bug 117 on that issue.

regards,
   Helge
--