List:       opengroupware-evolution
Subject:    [OGo-Evolution] Re: [OGo-Users] Evolution 1.4
From:       Helge Hess <helge.hess () opengroupware ! org>
Date:       2003-08-04 15:54:11

Brian C. Huffman wrote:
> I understand that OGO w/ ZideStore doesn't work with Evolution 1.4.  Is
> there any change to that status?

No, not yet. We'll continue work on that ASAP, but of course we would
prefer working on an "own" connector - I hope that Anders manages to
commit something to CVS soon.

> Just curious so I know when to expect it.

We'll need some more time for this (and no SKYRiX customer is using
Evolution so far, so pressure isn't extremely high ;-).
Very rough estimate: 4 weeks.

 > In the meantime, the web interface is *very* useful.

Thanks :-)

regards,
   Helge
--