List:       opengroupware-documentation
Subject:    [OGo-Documentation] New member
From:       "Chris Aitken" <chris () ion-dreams ! com>
Date:       2003-08-13 15:09:59

Hi All,

Just a quick announcement.

I am Chris Aitken, from Reading, UK.

I have been using Linux for nigh on 9 months now, and have settled on Debian
for my Linux work. I have set up file/print/mailservers (including virii
scanning & spam filtering).

Having seen the details for OGo, it is something that has been needed for a
while, and would like to get involved, with documentation, or maybe testing
*commercially*.

I have a technical understanding of German, and so maybe that would be of
use to the project.

Cheers

Chris

believed to be clean.