List:       opengroupware-discuss
Subject:    Re: [OGo-Discuss] OGo and openldap
From:       Benjamin Long <bflong () longbros ! com>
Date:       2003-09-17 17:21:25

I also want to have ogo use openLDAP for auth. To be honest, I've not been
able to completely wrap my brain around LDAP. The Samba server at the office
here use LDAP for auth, but as far as I can tell the passwords are held in a
different attribute (ntPassword) from the system level passwords
(userPassword). I'm really not sure how ogo would be able to look into
ntPassword to auth. If anyone can enlighten me (us?) about this, it would be
most appreciated.

Benjamin Long