List:       opengfs-users
Subject:    [ogfs-users]Recovery in opendlm now has multiple instance support
From:       "Cahill, Ben M" <ben.m.cahill () intel ! com>
Date:       2004-07-27 17:07:12

Hi all,

Yesterday, I checked in some changes to the opendlm lock module to
"instancize" the recovery stuff.  That means you should be able to mount
multiple OpenGFS filesystems on the same machine.

It's still kind of buggy, running into lock deadlocks (error 30, if you
turn on debug output in the opendlm lock module), and mysterious hangs,
so it is *not* production-ready.  But I have mounted two filesystems
simultaneously.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to put into
further debug/development ... my focus will likely be turning to the
RedHat implementation.

-- Ben --

Opinions are mine, not Intel's