List:       openembedded-discuss
Subject:    ToDo list, and contributing to OE
From:       Mardy <mardy () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-11-29 13:33:47

I'd like to help with OE development, and specially with bug hunting and
fixing.
I'd like to know whether there are some implicit rules I'm not ware of;
specifically, I'd like to know if all OPEN bugs assigned to this mailing
list are "free" and if I can assign to myself some bug I think I might
be able to solve.
I'm not thinking of any particular bug at the moment, but I'm sure I'll
find some I like. :-)

--
Saluti,
    Mardy