List:       openembedded-discuss
Subject:    Fetching OE snapshots diffs
From:       Mardy <mardy () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2005-11-29 12:28:53

Hi all!
  I'm posting this messages in case someone else find my script useful.
Here's what this script does:
  1) It connects to where OE snapshots are cached
     (http://ewi546.ewi.utwente.nl/OE/) and fetches the index.html file.
  2) Parses the index file, and gets a list of all .diff.bz2 files.
  3) Applies all diffs which have not been applied.

I find it useful to sync with OE, being too lazy for monotone. :-)

--
Saluti,
    Mardy

["actual.sh" (application/x-sh)]

#/bin/bash
BASE=/Temporanei/oe
URL="http://ewi546.ewi.utwente.nl/OE/"
ULTIME="$BASE/.ultime_diff.txt"

cd $BASE
ultime=
read ultime < $ULTIME

echo $ultime
rm -f index.html
wget "$URL"
grep diff index.html | sed 's/.*href="\(.*bz2\)">.*/\1/' | while read file
do
    if [[ "$file" < "$ultime" ]]; then
        continue
    fi