List:       openembedded-discuss
Subject:    RE: monotone database state
From:       John Bowler <jbowler () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-11-29 9:57:40

From: Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
>I can overwrite the vanille database with this version, if requested.
>Then again, can't we just disapprove the offending revisions?

rwhitby fixed it in monotone.nslu2-linux.org by deleting the offending
files (which were all in distinct directories at the top level).

The disapprove didn't work - I tried two ways (the first was too complex
for monotone), but because it appears to have been something like a
propagate it would have been necessary to disapprove every revision
back to the root of org.nslu2-linux.dev

The weird thing is that there is a revision without a branch cert in
there (right where the cross over happened) - readily visible in
monotone-viz 'Everything'.

Anyway, the file tree at least is correct now - I'd recommend that
everyone syncs up before commiting because a commit *across* the
merges that have happened over the last few hours will probably be
a nightmare to merge.

John Bowler <jbowler@acm.org>