List:       openembedded-devel
Subject:    [oe] CFP is now open for the next Yocto Project Summit 2021.11
From:       "Nicolas Dechesne" <nicolas.dechesne () linaro ! org>
Date:       2021-09-29 20:49:36

Dear all,

The next Yocto Project (virtual) Summit will take place on Nov 30 -
Dec 2, 2021. While we are finalizing the registration tools, we've
already opened the CFP, and we are, as always, looking for great talks
and speakers ;)

For more information about the event please check [1]. When you are
ready to submit your presentation, go to [2].

Please as much as possible, do not reply-all since I've cross posted
on several lists! If you have any questions about this event please
send emails to conferences@lists.yoctoproject.org.

cheers!

[1] https://yoctoproject.org/summit
[2] https://pretalx.com/yocto-project-summit-2021-11/cfp