List:       openembedded-core
Subject:    [OE-core] YP 1.8 Release Survey/Retrospective - REMINDER
From:       stephen.k.jolley () intel ! com (Jolley, Stephen K)
Date:       2015-04-29 21:22:10

All,

Yocto Project 1.8 released last week!   YP provides a major release every six months, \
and as an open source project we are always working to improve our processes.  This \
survey is for the Yocto Project community to provide feedback into the development \
process.  We would greatly appreciate your participation, especially if you have \
participated in the development process for 1.8 by writing code, submitting bugs, \
patches, documentation, contributing to the wiki, or actively participating on the \
mailing lists or IRC channels.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SFV7VPH

Thanks for being an important part of the Yocto Project community!

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com