List:       openembedded-core
Subject:    [OE-core] target rpm build failure
From:       raj.khem () gmail ! com (Khem Raj)
Date:       2012-05-31 23:00:59

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Giuseppe Condorelli
<giuseppe.condorelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have new suggestions?

I found a bit of time and fixed rpm compilation on uclibc. Its only
compiling though I don't know if it will run on target. Try it out.
The patch is here

http://git.openembedded.org/openembedded-core-contrib/commit/?h=kraj/misc&id=3b7ab8bbaca0c7ce122e897a11370dd215b0eddd

This should get you going. Please test it out and I would prefer if you can
also try it out on target and see if it really runs too.

-Khem