List:       openembedded-core
Subject:    [OE-core] do_package race with shadow and libc shlib renaming
From:       koen () dominion ! thruhere ! net (Koen Kooi)
Date:       2011-07-30 15:15:58

Hi,

About 80% of my builds from scratch this week show this:

> * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for shadow:
> *    eglibc (>= 2.12) *
> * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package shadow.

Which implies that shadow gets packaged before eglibc finishes installing its shlib \
handler. I'm not sure that's the case since shadow is machine specific and eglibc \
isn't, but something is wrong. rebuilding shadow with -c cleansstate fixes it.

regards,

Koen