List:       openembedded-architecture
Subject:    Re: [Openembedded-architecture] OEDEM - Setup program
From:       Trevor Woerner <twoerner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-11-22 5:33:54

On Wed 2016-11-16 @ 05:12:24 PM, Mark Hatle wrote:
> In
> addition, the current layer index does not yet have distro indexing.  This is
> available in the paule/django18 branch, but has not yet gone into the production
> version.  When the setup program uses an index without any distribution
> information, it simply adds a single 'nodistro' entry for OpenEmbedded.

I was under the impression that it does:

	$ wget http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/api/layerItems/ -O layerItems.json

Then search "layerItems.json" for records where "layer_type":"D"

	# choose a distro layer
	choices = []
	distroLines = sorted(layerItems, key=lambda k: k["name"])
	distroLines = filter(lambda x: x["layer_type"] == "D", distroLines)
	choices.append(("nodistro", "The distro-less distro"))