List:       openembedded-architecture
Subject:    Re: [Openembedded-architecture] OEDEM - Setup program
From:       Otavio Salvador <otavio.salvador () ossystems ! com ! br>
Date:       2016-10-18 19:05:49

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 5:01 PM, Christopher Larson <clarson@kergoth.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Philip Balister <philip@balister.org>
> wrote:
>> Calm down guys, at least 20 people have seen a demo and given it
>> favorable comments. Mark has explained he is working the code through
>> the review needed to release it, but if you arrange a time with him, he
>> can show it to you as some form of webcast. Please, if you want to see
>> it, talk to Mark and arrange a time you can be available that works for
>> him.
>

> If he can't be bothered to take 15 minutes and post something more open and
> accessible than a webex presentation, I don't really see the point,
> personally.

Philip, don't get me wrong but 20 people in a meeting without looking
and testing the code is not a valid review.

They need to put it onto github and ask for review/comments. If there
are agreement this can become the oe-setup (or whatever). If not, they
can use it if desired.

As Chris also pointed out examples and documentation would speed up
the process a lot.