List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: Question: Can I donate to an Apache project? (was Re: Will Tomee be discontinued ?)
From:       Richard Zowalla <rzo1 () apache ! org>
Date:       2024-03-31 9:57:42

Hi,

to follow up here.

We had a docker-compose.yml inside of the project's root directory to
build (and even debug) TomEE during a build since 2017, but it was
outdated and broken with TomEE 9+. I just fixed it for TomEE 10, so if
anyone wants to give it a try to build TomEE 10 from source, he/she can
just use the provided docker-compose file.

The "build-quick" won't run unit tests but creates the binaries.

Feel free to give it a try, Bart.

Best
Richard