List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: Own SecurityService ignored migrating from TomEE Plus 1.7.1 to 1.7.5
From:       renz <renald.heneyni () areasante ! com>
Date:       2018-05-31 12:11:44

I've found how to set breakpoints, it was as simple as with a local app.

My problem was that I've left my old SecurityService jar in tomee/lib.
I delete it, and now everything is allright.

For people how have trouble with SecurityService migrating from 1.7.1 to
1.7.5, you have to implement "public UUID login(String realmName, String
username, String password, final long accessTimeout) throws LoginException".
With 1.7.1, there was no "accessTimeout".

Thank you very much for your help!!!