List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: TomEE default service providers
From:       Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-06-28 10:56:06

The only issue doing it I know - but can be fine for you - is you break in
embedded mode, ie you need to override few services like security service
and default datasources JdbcUrl if used to switch between openejb and
tomcat implementations depending tomcat part of tomee is in used or not.
This is not a hard code (check openejb.loader property basically) but some
additional noise if you want your solution to work in both modes.

In short: if you only use tomee no problem, if you also use openejb without
tomcat you can hit it.

Romain Manni-Bucau