List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: Partial ajax update problem with TomEE 7.0.0-MX
From:       Ihsan Ecemis <miecemis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-03-12 8:46:10

Thank your for the quick reply Romain.  I just figured the problem:  I was using the \
"evil" c:forEach instead ui:repeat on that page  (Re-reading BalusC's following \
StackOverflow post helped: \
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3342984/jstl-in-jsf2-facelets-makes-sense \
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3342984/jstl-in-jsf2-facelets-makes-sense> )

It still puzzles me why this was working perfectly under 1.7.1.  I guess there must \
be a bug with Mojarra 2.1 that got fixed under Mojarra 2.2  (too tired now to dig for \
the Jira issue with that fixed)