List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: maven plugin error
From:       Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-12-04 11:59:21

It is actually explained there
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html

path is the archive path to deploy and the server application path to
undeploy (logged when deployed). This complexity comes from the remote
support.

Locally I think everybody uses run/debug and it makes things easier from
experience than trying to match old EE server development lifecycle (start
the server on the morning and deploy/redeploy the whole day). Also avoids
surprises when you restart the next day ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>