List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: Embedded ejbd server blocks access
From:       Marcin_K <mkokoszka82 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-20 12:59:45

Ok, I wonder why such idea did not come to my mind earlier :-)
Currently, the OpenEJB has been restarted, so I will have to wait for the
next time when the access to the server will be blocked. Then, I will
generate the full stack dump. Thank You for your help. I will come back here
when I will have more information about the stack.