List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: Jetty Support
From:       john70 <johndoe70 () mail ! ru>
Date:       2012-01-31 8:12:50

Hi David,

David Blevins-2 wrote

> The big question is if you need it to be Java EE 6 certified.  Restoring
> the Jetty module is fairly easy, Java EE 6 certifying it would take a
> couple months.

Does it really matter whether it is certified or not?
I mean, my customers does not care whether we run our product on a certified
or on a not certified application server. What matter for my customers is
stability and high performance. For me personally it is important, that the
application server consumes as less resources as possible. What also
important for me is the support for following technologies:
- JCA 1.6
- JTA 1.1 with full XA support
- JMS provided by a resource adapter (we have already an established network
of MQ servers)
- EJB 3.1
- JPA2 provided by Hibernate (we need Hibernate as we use Hibernate Search
in our product)
- JavaMail

Best regards,
John