List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: OpenEJB security in Tomcat
From:       Dain Sundstrom <dain () iq80 ! com>
Date:       2008-11-24 15:53:24

IIRC, the openejb application is only accessible from localhost.  If
you would like to setup security, simply edit the web.xml in the
openejb application, and add a servlet security constraint.  After
that, follow the Tomcat security documentation on how to setup a
authorization (username and password) source).

-dain