List:       openejb-user
Subject:    RE: Problem with openjpa enhancer - using runtime enhancement
From:       "Gareth Davies" <Gareth.Davies () msoft ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-07-21 15:57:00

Mike,

Thanks for your reply, I have tried the ant-run plugin as you suggested
and that seems to be working great.  It would have been nice to
understand why the surefire plugin wasn't working correctly with the
runtime enhancement, but I am happy to finally be able to run my test
cases without having to manually invoke the enhancer!

Thanks

Gareth