List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: Service locator problem while EJB lookup ...
From:       ManojS <manoj_mrs () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2008-05-05 15:43:38

David,

Thank you for the solution. It worked.

However, I have got an another issue (not an issue, but really a
requirement). I can ask that question here for your opinion, meanwhile I
will understand openejb better and experiment in my own way to solve that
problem. I was trying to integrate an application into openejb. That
application have different modules and one module is compiled in java 1.4
and have its own session beans (ofcourse, the code is not with me, and that
module jar provided will not have an ejb-jar.xml inside, instead, the main
application add the required beans to its ejb-jar.xml). Now the problem is,
I want to use the datasources configured in the openejb.xml file in those
session beans also. Because that module is already coded to do a jndi lookup
and get the datasource.

Any suggestion/help/advice from anyone are highly appreciated.

Manoj.