List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: How to confiigure an container managed EntityManger in an embeded server?
From:       David Blevins <david.blevins () visi ! com>
Date:       2007-08-29 7:37:53

On Aug 28, 2007, at 5:13 AM, Paul Spencer wrote:

> David,
>
> I am using Maven 2.  If the example could include a Maven 2 based
> pom without inheriting a parent pom, that would be great.

Definitely.  Looks like another user has some examples with JPA we
can use here.

Doing some experimenting with an intentionally bad reference to a non-
existent persistence unit and am not seeing the output a user would
need to correct things.  Something fishy is definitely going on.
Going to dig into this more first thing tomorrow.  Likely won't take
too much longer to steam things out.

-David