List:       openejb-user
Subject:    Re: [openejb-user] problem with openejb and tomcat factory - SOLVED
From:       Jacek Laskowski <jlaskowski () codehaus ! org>
Date:       2004-12-17 19:04:39

listscribbler@earthlink.net wrote:
> SOLVED by changing the param-value for "openejb.configuration"
> to the absolute path (from the path relative to "openejb.home"),  in
> openejb_loader-0.9.2/WEB-INF/web.xml.
>
> The following description for the parameter "openejb.configuration", in
> openejb_loader-0.9.2/WEB-INF/web.xml:
>       <description>
>         Sets the OpenEJB configuration to the specified file.
>
>         This will be resolved relative to the openejb.home if
>         it is not an absolute path.
>       </description>
> is apparently INCORRECT!

Hi,

Well, I'd say that although it may indeed be incorrect in 0.9.2, but
would bet it is correct in the latest version of OpenEJB - pre-1.0.
Download the sources and built OpenEJB from them. I'd bet OpenEJB
pre-1.0 behaves better not only in this area, but in some others, too.

Thanks for reporting it.

Jacek