List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: SLF4J 2.x in TomEE 9.1.x and 10.0.x?
From:       Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallimore () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-11-20 14:41:44

I've no issue with including it in 8.x, with respect to the EOL
announcement.

What I'm really asking is: if we do this update in 8.x, and you know it'll
negatively impact you (i.e. you'll have some sort of regression), please
say so.

I'll give it a couple of days and then merge the change in, unless we hear
of anything that suggests there would be an issue.

Jon