List:       openejb-development
Subject:    TomEE build work to make it stable
From:       Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonteiro () tomitribe ! com>
Date:       2021-05-31 12:04:01

Hello,

Been trying to work on the build.
Created the following PR and kept improving it

https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/800

Such as we are 9 failures only away from green build. Some failures might
not be relevant and require you to remove the tests or change them. But
I'll need some help from David who worked quite heavily on CXF so I don't
have to pay that same cost.

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Tomee/job/pull-request/lastBuild/testReport/

I'm trying to address the websocket failures but any help is welcome as
usual

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro