List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache TomEE 9.0.0-M1 and Apache TomEE 8.0.3
From:       "Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)" <JENKIR14 () nationwide ! com>
Date:       2020-06-23 18:45:16

Hello all,

This may be a really dumb line of questions but.....

Currently for TomEE 8, we use openjdk:8-jre as our base.  Does this (or should we ) \
make a change and make from another base?  If so, what base?

For TomEE we have these profiles:
plume
webprofile
Microprofile
Plus

Do we want the same profiles for TomEE 9 going forward?

I am going to release 8.0.3 now.  I can do 9 when we have these answered.

Thanks,
Rod.