List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Java EE API jar release heads up
From:       Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallimore () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-02-25 19:54:08

Hi All,

I've fixed the TomEE 8, 7.1.x and 7.0.x builds, which has required updating
the Java EE API jar that we include with TomEE to pick up an update from
Tomcat EL - specifically javax.el.ExpressionFactory#getClassNameServices
was returning the first line of the ASF license header as opposed to a
class name.

I'll put javaee-api-8.0-4 and 7.0-2 up for a vote. I'd like to get TomEE
releases out that include the update to Tomcat 9.0.31, 8.5.51 and 7.0.100
out very soon, so I'd appreciate review of these artifacts.

Many thanks

Jon