List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: Documentation site
From:       David Jencks <david.a.jencks () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-02-09 20:26:00

Possibly there's some duplication in the new site:

individual addresses in sitemaps, without translations:
old sitemap page count: 560 old-sitemap-addr.txt
new sitemap page count: 1423 new-sitemap-addr-en-only.txt

comparison of unique page names (without path, source, or version info):
old-not-new count: 1 old-not-new-index.txt
new-not-old count: 119 new-not-old-index.txt

If anyone has ideas how to identify it, I'd like to hear them.

Is the live-site sitemap actually accurate?

thanks
David Jencks