List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: [DISCUSSION] Completing Jakarta EE 8 and MicroProfile 3.0: 8.0.x or 8.1.x?
From:       "Jonathan S. Fisher" <exabrial () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-09-23 17:15:31

I suggest sticking to semvar as much as possible. So an intentional API
break change should be 9.x.x in that case.  For Jakarta EE compliance work,
8.1.x would be my vote, as the changes should be backward compatible.

--
Jonathan | exabrial@gmail.com
Pessimists, see a jar as half empty. Optimists, in contrast, see it as half