List:       openejb-development
Subject:    AW: TOMEE-2419 - Web Server Configuration for TomEE Website - Easy fix available?
From:       "Zowalla, Richard" <richard.zowalla () hs-heilbronn ! de>
Date:       2019-09-16 19:16:57

Hi,

would be awesome, if you can do this :)

--
Richard Zowalla, M.Sc.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Medizinische Informatik
Hochschule Heilbronn
Max-Planck-Str. 39
D-74081 Heilbronn

Mail: richard.zowalla@hs-heilbronn.de

Von: Jean-Louis Monteiro [jlmonteiro@tomitribe.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 16. September 2019 20:33
An: dev@tomee.apache.org
Betreff: Re: TOMEE-2419 - Web Server Configuration for TomEE Website - Easy=
 fix available?

I'm not quite sure about who can fix it.
This is usually handled by the INFRA team, so I believe opening a ticket on=
 INFRA would be the better way to solve the issue.

I can do that and link it to your ticket if you want.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 4:40 AM Zowalla, Richard <richard.zowalla@hs-heilbr=