List:       openejb-development
Subject:    Re: Hi
From:       Chris Christo <_c.c () mail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-26 18:42:55

Just to clarify what you are saying Romain, you mean its possible to use the existing \
tomee-maven-plugin to copy over the openejb-standalone rather than a tome copy when \
running the tome:build command? So all it takes is some config when declaring the \
maven plugin in your own project? If this is correct, you don’t have any idea what \
the config should be do you?